Whitwell vs Sequatchie

tonyg51

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted by tonyg51:

What do you guys think the outcome of this game will be?

I don't think it will be a blowout (35-0) Sequatchie Win at Whitwell like it was last year but I think in the end the Indians continue to dominate the Tigers.

Sequatchie. 31 ;)

Whitwell. 14

[Edited by Sequatchie on 10-7-02 4:28P]

Guest tigerchic84

I think it will be a good game. Whitwell should win this one though. If we have a game like whitwell copper basin it will be good.

Whitwell-35

sequatchie-17

If Whitwell can put up almost 30 points on Jasper, they should be able to score more than 30 against Sequatchie. If Whitwell scores more than 30 against Sequatchie, They should win. I don't know if Sequatchie can put up that many points, especially coming off a terrible loss at Tyner. Whitwell has to be mentally tougher against Sequatchie, Jasper, and South Pittsburg. Last years Whitwell team was as good as all three rivals, but there has been a mental block there that keeps them from winning. Sequatchie has a quality program that is a little down right now. I think Whitwell 28

Sequatchie 18

P.S.- Maybe it will be TonyG's speed that will make the difference!!!!!! :D

Posted by underwood:

Whitwell hasn't scored on Sequatchie County in four years. Good luck to the tigers.

You are right I also can't remember when or if Whitwell has ever beat Sequatchie Co. here is some scores that I have.

1973 SCHS 41-0

1979 SCHS 8-6

1989 SCHS 26-10

1990 SCHS 18-7

1991 ???

1992 ???

1993 ???

1994 SCHS 31-0

1995 SCHS 21-14

1996 SCHS 28-7

1997 SCHS 33-30

1998 SCHS 41-0

1999 SCHS 14-0

2000 SCHS 56-0

2001 SCHS 35-0

In the years I have scores Seqiuatchie has outscored Whitwell 352 to 74!

[Edited by Sequatchie on 10-7-02 10:24P]

Posted by tigercoach44:

If Whitwell can put up almost 30 points on Jasper, they should be able to score more than 30 against Sequatchie. If Whitwell scores more than 30 against Sequatchie, They should win. I don't know if Sequatchie can put up that many points, especially coming off a terrible loss at Tyner. Whitwell has to be mentally tougher against Sequatchie, Jasper, and South Pittsburg. Last years Whitwell team was as good as all three rivals, but there has been a mental block there that keeps them from winning. Sequatchie has a quality program that is a little down right now. I think Whitwell 28

Sequatchie 18

P.S.- Maybe it will be TonyG's speed that will make the difference!!!!!! :D

If you think that game at Tyner was a shocker to the team you are crazy Sequatchie didn't even play three starters and went with a Freshman at Tailback again that should change this week a Freshman LB and two converted DB's were the starting LB's against Tyner. The Indians have been trying to get healthy for the final few games against Whitwell, Bledsoe, Tellico & Marion three of the four games at Home!