Dyer Co vrs White Station

bballfan2

This will be a good learning game for DC. The DC pressure did give WS some problems in the 2nd half but the lack of size killed DC in my opinion. DC more or less got man handled. I still believe DC is at least one of the top 5 teams is AAA. No shame in losing to WS but the score...well, don't know the last time DC failed to break 60....they took some bad shots and had some bad turnovers after they got it down to 12. DC palyed well in spurts but basically stunk up the joint.

This is my 3rd time seeing WS this season. Ive been watching this program for years. Just going to stick with the Patino era. This,in my opinion, is the best team WS has fielded uner him..key word TEAM. They have size, good guard play, seniors, great chemistry and a Superstar in Hollins. I think White Station is the best team in the state. I thought DC had a shot and believe they still would if they meet again down the road but they have some things to work on they just got killed on the boards and I think the SR leadership of WS was HUGE in this game just like the two times they beat Melrose. This WS team plays great in the half court and runs when it needs to. Even though Hollins scores in bunches he doeesn't force things, in my opinion anyway.

If DC would have scheduled tougher and played in at least one BIG Holiday tournament it would have helped in a game like this. It's certainly no time to panic. These games happen...just look at Melrose thus far. DC is better than they played but simply not as good as White Station. White Station might just have a special team and season before all is said and done.

In my mind, and i'm sure some will disagree, White Station is clearly the best team in the city of Memphis. I like Southwind right behind them.

Edited by yankees8589