Livingston Academy at Upperman?

N2DEEP

Busted! :roflol:

Not sure where your info comes from but my birthday is not that date. Wasn't at the game and wondered what happened. Thats all. Saw the score here on coacht and thought it might be a typo. Didn't sound like typical LA or what most expected from LA. I guess I'll check the profile section and see what personal info is listed there. Maybe that date is entered automatically for those that don't list one. Don't know but thats for sure not mine.

Not sure where your info comes from but my birthday is not that date. Wasn't at the game and wondered what happened. Thats all. Saw the score here on coacht and thought it might be a typo. Didn't sound like typical LA or what most expected from LA. I guess I'll check the profile section and see what personal info is listed there. Maybe that date is entered automatically for those that don't list one. Don't know but thats for sure not mine.

Yep. I was right. Just so you know, I went into the profile section and learned that putting in your birthday is opitional. By default it puts that date in. I would guess you'll find ALOT of users with that same birthday. Do some homework before assuming everyone who posts have vicious motives.

I thought Upperman lost the bulk of that team from last year to graduation. Apparently some of the younger players have stepped up. Not taking anything away from the Bees but I expect the Cats to end up on top of the District when everything is said and done (provided we play hard and quit over looking these teams).

This could be the wake-up call that the Cats needed. Hopefully our players don't take anyone else 2 lightly b/c we have that big target on our back. There's nothing more for the teams in the dist. 2 beat LA as bad as they can. So we better come out every night ready 2 play or we could see a few more of these losses before the season ends.