Early predictions for Class A State

midtensportsfan

Didn't that same Wayne County team put out the all mighty PC team two rounds before the knocked out McEwen...?

Couldn't remember on the 97-98' teams, still a big difference...

They did put us out but we had a 20 point lead on them and choked. Did McEwen ever have a 20 point lead on them? And that still doesn't negate the fact you will be playing at PC or Stown.

SHEwww you played a kingsport team that had half there team in football and still beat you by 15.if it wasnt a reg season game then dont say you played them

[/quote

(1) We played them in the summer WITH the football players and beat them 15....Get it right! !!!!

(2) And ill state ANY FACT I CHOOSE!

(3) Sorry if it appeared I was misleading to anyone on these 1A threads

Edited by uknoit2

And in no way am i taking away from Hampton, cause to me it sounds like their the cream of the crop this year. i just disagree with you saying they are better than that OS team which IMO was better at all 5 positions on the cort last year

I probably shouldn't have agreed to better than...but as good as is about right...we were plagued with injuries and a bit lax for what ever reason last year....felt we would win, no problem ....a different bunch this year, so far!

They did put us out but we had a 20 point lead on them and choked. Did McEwen ever have a 20 point lead on them? And that still doesn't negate the fact you will be playing at PC or Stown.

I do not think so, but I also was not at the game...

My last post did not have anything to do with the fact that McEwen would be playing PC or Stown (for that matter, none of these teams could make it to that game, ie last year's PC team), I just find it funny that you somehow think that if last year's McEwen team could not beat last year's Wayne County team at Wayne County, then there is 0 chance of McEwen beating PC or Stown at their gym, especially when PC is guilty of that exact issue...

I try to stay more towards the unbias facts and not what I think they should be...

if Hampton cant beat Cloudland by at least 15 you want have 2 worry about them cloudland is not good at all

I have not seen Cloudland play in the last few weeks.....have you? And if so, do they really look bad? 'Cause if so, its a totally different team than a few weeks ago!!!!

Mark this down, if they are no good at, Hampton will beat them by 30!

But I happen to know a lil about both teams, Cloudland has had a stumble or two but this game should be one of the best you will see this year.

We dont want any team to worry about Hampton.

Edited by uknoit2

I don't know a lot about Cloudland, but that statement does not match their record. Where do you get your info? I do think Hampton is better than them though.

Dont mean anything bad towards the fella, but I get the idea that 'jeffs' not a big fan of our small schools.

We exist, but never on the same level as AA or AAA schools! This is the same person that said Hampton was a good ball club but when we stepped on the floor with Science Hill we'd see just how superior S-H was, and that we couldnt stay within 20 of S-H nor D-B!

We may not have won, and they all had plenty of excuses, but we didnt get blown out of the gym by far!

To each his own, I say! :thumb:

Dont mean anything bad towards the fella, but I get the idea that 'jeffs' not a big fan of our small schools.

We exist, but never on the same level as AA or AAA schools! This is the same person that said Hampton was a good ball club but when we stepped on the floor with Science Hill we'd see just how superior S-H was, and that we couldnt stay within 20 of S-H nor D-B!

We may not have won, and they all had plenty of excuses, but we didnt get blown out of the gym by far!

To each his own, I say! :thumb:

Who would be "his" team?

And in no way am i taking away from Hampton, cause to me it sounds like their the cream of the crop this year. i just disagree with you saying they are better than that OS team which IMO was better at all 5 positions on the cort last year

LOL! I'm not saying this as any disrespect for OS, but Hampton beat several teams that were better than OS last year but just could not overcome the injuries. 3 starter were not at 100% when they played OS last year and I am still in shock that Hampton played sooooo bad in that game that they lost. I'm actually still scratching my head that Hampton did not win that game even with people hurt. I know some will say that good teams need to have better depth but that is just impossible at small schools. You can't replace someone as easily as you can at a place like Science Hill. I honestly believe Hampton's team last year would beat OS 7 out of 10 times with the injuries and 9 out of 10 times if Hampton was completely heatlhy. Sorry JMO.

LOL! I'm not saying this as any disrespect for OS, but Hampton beat several teams that were better than OS last year but just could not overcome the injuries. 3 starter were not at 100% when they played OS last year and I am still in shock that Hampton played sooooo bad in that game that they lost. I'm actually still scratching my head that Hampton did not win that game even with people hurt. I know some will say that good teams need to have better depth but that is just impossible at small schools. You can't replace someone as easily as you can at a place like Science Hill. I honestly believe Hampton's team last year would beat OS 7 out of 10 times with the injuries and 9 out of 10 times if Hampton was completely heatlhy. Sorry JMO.

I do remember feeling like I was in a twilight zone episode or something watching how poorly they were playing. That was then though!