Creekwood Invitational

knuckles1975

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did "the C" not attend this tournament?

No, "The C", could not attend. Their school district said they could not travel. I thought the tournament went well. By no means did Collierville run away with it this year. Not to mention, some of the other places were determined by a point or 2. If Ohio Co had their full lineup, I think they would have given Collierville more of a run for their money. They had a lot of injuries coming in as well as a lot of the teams, but they did have a few key guys out. But I'm not taking anything away from Collierville, they did a great job and congradulations to them. They are a class act team and I've really enjoyed them coming the last 2 years. Hopefully they'll be back next year. I've already received afew committments for next years tournament. Thanks everyone for coming and we look forward to seeing everyone next year.

112- Nick Insalaco (Wilson Central) my money says this kid wins it all @ 112 lbs this year !!!

??? How much do you want to spend??? He has improved

and dropped to a good weight, BUT I would feel bad for

taking your money. He could place if he gets a good bracket?

He should have a good match next Tuesday from Kaferle (sp.)?

Edited by HSDAD