BRENTWOOD TOURNEY

bipbopzot

Here is a list of the teams that will be attending the tournament, not sure when the weigh ins are.

1) Antioch

2) Beech

3) Blackman

4) Brentwood

5) Clarksville

6) Centennial

7) Cookeville

8) Ensworth

9) Fort Campbell, KY

10) Franklin

11) Hillwood

12) Lipscomb

13) McGavock

14) Memphis Houston

15) Montgomery Central

16) Notre Dame

17) Ooltewah

18) Overton

19) Ravenwood

20) Red Bank

21) Smyrna

22) Tullahoma

23) Union County, KY

With Fadder Ryan traveling to The Hill and EFT traveling to Brentwood, I believe that since I'm off double secret probation for siring

an off spring with one of the Purple Mommies now would be a perfect time to to extend the olive branch.

I am hoping that one of my Families will invite myself and my lovely assistant to house sit this weekend so I can save some money to be used for other pleasures.

We would prefer a home with a view, stocked frig, 50+inch Tv, and I enjoy a bath before retiring, so a tub built for 4 would be a plus.

I'll wait for a quick reply..

bcb iii :flower:

No need on meeting to give me a house key, secured those years ago

LOU my boy is really fat and wants some extra weight, if you can arrange that I will give you those pics that I have of you and....

Here is a list of the teams that will be attending the tournament, not sure when the weigh ins are.

1) Antioch

2) Beech

3) Blackman

4) Brentwood

5) Clarksville

6) Centennial

7) Cookeville

8) Ensworth

9) Fort Campbell, KY

10) Franklin

11) Hillwood

12) Lipscomb

13) McGavock

14) Memphis Houston

15) Montgomery Central

16) Notre Dame

17) Ooltewah

18) Overton

19) Ravenwood

20) Red Bank

21) Smyrna

22) Tullahoma

23) Union County, KY

thanks...

With Fadder Ryan traveling to The Hill and EFT traveling to Brentwood, I believe that since I'm off double secret probation for siring

an off spring with one of the Purple Mommies now would be a perfect time to to extend the olive branch.

I am hoping that one of my Families will invite myself and my lovely assistant to house sit this weekend so I can save some money to be used for other pleasures.

We would prefer a home with a view, stocked frig, 50+inch Tv, and I enjoy a bath before retiring, so a tub built for 4 would be a plus.

LOU my boy is really fat and wants some extra weight, if you can arrange that I will give you those pics that I have of you and....

bcb, not quite sure where to start on this one. WAY too much info on so many different levels. Just the thought of pics of Lou in any kind if compromising situation made me throw up in my mouth a little...no, a lot.

Anyway, as of right now, there is a 1 pound allowance on top of the 2 pound growth allowance for Friday for teams wrestling on Thursday (103 will be 106). However, I have put in a call to TSSAA to find out if there is a possibility of an additional pound in lieu of teams not being able to practice on Wednesday and getting a pound on Thursday's match because of it. I'll get the word out once I get a response.

Coach Blair

• Upvote 1

BCB,,,I just realized, I'm sitting in the middle of nowhere between Herat and Iran,,,and you just made me feel at home! Thanks for the laughs! Drink one for me (coke that is),,,and best of luck to all the boys this weekend,,,and in your case,,,all the dads too! haha

CC

BCB,,,I just realized, I'm sitting in the middle of nowhere between Herat and Iran,,,and you just made me feel at home! Thanks for the laughs! Drink one for me (coke that is),,,and best of luck to all the boys this weekend,,,and in your case,,,all the dads too! haha

CC

CupCake, where will your boy be wrestling or do you have a boy wrestling?

bcb, not quite sure where to start on this one. WAY too much info on so many different levels. Just the thought of pics of Lou in any kind if compromising situation made me throw up in my mouth a little...no, a lot.

Anyway, as of right now, there is a 1 pound allowance on top of the 2 pound growth allowance for Friday for teams wrestling on Thursday (103 will be 106). However, I have put in a call to TSSAA to find out if there is a possibility of an additional pound in lieu of teams not being able to practice on Wednesday and getting a pound on Thursday's match because of it. I'll get the word out once I get a response.

Coach Blair

Coach Blair, this message is wrong on some many levels:

1. First of all you are confused about what BCB is asking for. He is not asking for weight for his favorite Irish lad but for He Himself! Unbeknownst to you, there is a scheduled preliminary exhibition "grudge" match between BCB better known as Bear Cat Brown - The Irish Crippler and Coach Otis Coffey - Chocolate Caffeinated Thunder. This event came out of an episode several years ago when your crack tournament operations team, always on top of current events, had BCB surveilled as he entered the premises. He has never gotten over the strip and cavity search that was conducted by Coach Coffey looking for any video evidence of Blake Thomas matches. Tee or Jack(can't remember which one) told me they couldn't understand a thing he was yelling at mat side because his voice was in falsetto. For your clarificaton, this also explains why Coach Coffey has been in the weight room working on his signature move- The standing backflip into a piledriver followed by a reverse taser. Its probably a good thing practice has been cancelled for the past 3 days - that freshmen heavyweight that's been helping Chocolate Thunder with the move looks like he could play the cop scene in the Hangover. Give him as much weight as he wants - he's going to need it.

2. Second - Singlets - BCB - you never got back to me on what singlet you're going to wear. Chocolate Thunder has a really cool Sponge Bob Square Pants singlet with a built in ammmo belt.

3. Length of periods - I had a hard time getting P.A. Bowler to authorize this and I couldn't find Ruffalo so I got the next best(worst) attorney/referree to help us out on the rules: Jonathan Williams. Jonathan, and I agreed that we're going 3 30 second periods with 5 minute rest periods between periods in order to limit liability concerns.

Now that this it out the way, i need to address this issue of pictures of me. I don't understand why all of this discussion about pictures of me. Somebody likes them. I was banned from the Father Ryan tournament last week by the Irish wrestling dads. They were tired of the text bills their Irish mommies were incurring ringin me up all of the time. Remember - bald is beautiful baby.

Finally, Coach Blair - I'm really surprised at your response. After all we've been through together. I would think that 8 years of marginally committed Hoop boys in the Bruin wrestling room would count for something????

:?: