Region 6A

Vandychris

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for the Vikings to pull the biggest upset of the year Monday Night at Clarksville Academy.

PC by 5.

Remember you heard it here first.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.......that's a good one. And I'm gonna wake up in the morning with Hedi Klum, Cindy Crawford, and Giselle all in bed with me.

Congrats to Stown on the win tonight. They played a nearly flawless game.

Looking for the Vikings to pull the biggest upset of the year Monday Night at Clarksville Academy.

PC by 5.

Remember you heard it here first.

PC was out coached against S'town and the same thing will happen at clarksville. Pc needs some type of rotation. they had nothing left at the end of the S,town game and s,town used 8-9 players pc used 6 someone also needs to figure out who should shoot a 3 and and who shouldn,t As well as everyone on the defensive end needs to rebound not just Tucker!!!!!!!!!

Its good to see a little faith outside of Perry Co. fans.

I have never said that PC wasnt good. As a matter of fact I believe that they are the ONLY team in the Region that can upset CA. Yall are that good. Dont let the hype of CA get in your heads. Dont go up there scared. I think that Summertown made that mistake last year.

PC was out coached against S'town and the same thing will happen at clarksville. Pc needs some type of rotation. they had nothing left at the end of the S,town game and s,town used 8-9 players pc used 6 someone also needs to figure out who should shoot a 3 and and who shouldn,t As well as everyone on the defensive end needs to rebound not just Tucker!!!!!!!!!

PC only plays 6 players because that's all they got!!

Question: If PC loses to Clarksville, is Mike Rhodes going to knock over water coolers behind the bench like he did last night versus S-town?? Very classy. Poor lady behind the scorers table looked scared to death!!

Congrats to both Eagles and Vikings for an outstanding year thus far. Good luck to both of yall in substate. Now on to my substate prediction for S-Town- Its on their home floor and that is the biggest thing they have on their side in my opinion. It is gonna be the loudest gym in the state, your closed in on a small court, the energy in the barn is unbelievable and ALMOST impossible to snag a win in especially one with the stakes as high as this.