Region 6A

Vandychris

Update to the update: Wayne County wins State Championship in Girls basketball & Carly Daniel wins Miss Basketball.

Now lets see how the Guys (Perry Co & S'town) end up. Maybe both reach finals. Go Region 6!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We should narrow this down from Region 6 to District 12! District 11 can't claim any glory from this cause it's all D12!! It's the best Single A basketball district in the state and we've proven that with the 2 girls teams in the top 4 with a Championship and now 2 boys' teams in the final 8! Pulling for you Stown and PC for a finals matchup!!

Edited by hooplove

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We should narrow this down from Region 6 to District 12! District 11 can't claim any glory from this cause it's all D12!! It's the best Single A basketball district in the state and we've proven that with the 2 girls teams in the top 4 with a Championship and now 2 boys' teams in the final 8! Pulling for you Stown and PC for a finals matchup!!

I second that!!!!!!!!!!!!! I said all year long that 11 couldnt touch 12!!!!!!!!! What more must we prove? LOL

Yeah D12 has never had any success other than the past two seasons :roll:

I have been refering to this year. This district has been very successful in several sports.

Football: Perry County finished in the top 4 and had a Mr. Football Finalist.

Wayne County finished in the top 8 and had a Mr. Football Winner.

Girls Basketball: Wayne County Girls finished #1 in the State and had a Miss Basketball Winner.

Loretto Girls finished in the Final 4.

Boys Basketball: Perry County now in the Final 4. (might just win it)

S'town finsihed in the top 8.

I was talking to someone about this the other day. Since 2003 in Boys Perry County is making their second trip to the State Tournament. Summertown made their 3rd Since 2003. Wayne County has made 3 since 2003. In girls Wayne County has made 4 since 2001 with 2 State Championships. Collinwood made a couple of trips in last 10 years. Summertown made a few trips in last 7 or 8 years. Perry County also made a trip. District 12 may be the best district in the State from top to bottom in boys and girls. There has also been a lot of success in football programs in Region 6.

The Football and Bball program will be very good in PC again next year.

I'll even say that there will be at least 2 teams from this district in baseball in the state tournament. This district has 4 maybe 5 teams that will be very close to each other this year. S'town is the favorite to win it with PC, WC, Loretto, and C'wood knocking at the door.

S'town & C'wood are usually the teams to beat in softball but I have no clue this year.

Decatur County (Riverside) is the clear cutt favorite to win another crown in baseball but I hope someone from our district can challange them.