• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted by caligula:

I heard Bradshaw is overrated.

Lee Humphrey

Kyle Cruze(I hate watching him play, he can't miss) :D

I agree with you about Bradshaw, he didn't seem to do much in the first 2 rounds of the state tournament last year, and I can't say anything about the finals cause I didn't catch it.

Konrad is a junior at Centennial highschool. Last year he didnt get much playing time, because with our program the underclassmen dont get very much PT. However he made the best of the situation, starting on a couple of occasions for CHS and contributing. He's about 6'0, 165 and is going to play point guard this year. He is a coach's dream. He is the least selfish player and is all about making the players around him better. He practised with the East/ West Allstars ( the game that was held at CHS ) and was asked to play in it but he couldnt bc he is only a junior! Our school doesn't get much recognition, but im sure you will hear about this kid soon. I work out with him alot and he defintely puts in the time and work to become a great player. Defintely look out for him this year. Yeah im one of his best friends, so i am biased...but trust me, he is the real deal. :D