JC GIRLS

senator

JC girls defeated a good Clay CO. team tonite 72-51 and the score was no indication of the game. Clay Co. played hard and matched up with JC in a sticky man defence.They tried to limit Warden and Cole but Hope Scantland exploded with 23 points and hit several threes. These teams may play two or three more times this year.

I looked it up and answered my own question...According to the tennessean it was just a 5 point game heading into the 4th and the game got a little out of hand after that. Jackson County is always much more tough at home but at Clay County I look for JC to be in for a 4 qtr dog fight....

Edited by swanson71

This will definetly be a good game at Celina but the Ladies in blue were awful flat first half and played bad. Clay co.'s D was part of that and both teams will be up for the game in Celina. Clay co has one of the best ball handlers #15 and Roach is the real deal so they are capable of beating anyone as RBS found out.

Edited by senator

I think JC is right where they want to be . . It seems they are flying in under the radar and having one of their best seasons in a decade . . Which is not good for the rest of single A seeing that they do not have a senior on the team . . I think this is good for the girls . . they have always had a target on their back and laying low and still having a state championship caliber season may take some pressure off. . I could be wrong but it just seems that nobody really has anything to say about them . . especially not as much as in years past . . Either way good luck to the lady blue devils . . hope jaycee gives her daddy a run for his scoring title in the family :thumbs:

I think JC is right where they want to be . . It seems they are flying in under the radar and having one of their best seasons in a decade . . Which is not good for the rest of single A seeing that they do not have a senior on the team . . I think this is good for the girls . . they have always had a target on their back and laying low and still having a state championship caliber season may take some pressure off. . I could be wrong but it just seems that nobody really has anything to say about them . . especially not as much as in years past . . Either way good luck to the lady blue devils . . hope jaycee gives her daddy a run for his scoring title in the family :thumbs:

SSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH everyone don't need to know about them..........yet

LOL its sad I haven't been to a single game this year and yet I still like to put my .02 in when its not necessarily needed . . Coach Brown does a good job keeping his team humble . . Oh yeah and he seems to be doing pretty well in the W department as well . . . I'm excited to watch young Jaycee and Hope develop over the next few years . . Good luck to the Lady Devils .:thumb:.

so they are capable of beating anyone as RBS found out.

If RBS would play some better competition then when they go into a hostile enviroment they won't get beat like they did...We have a good girls team over here capable of doing good things but our schedule prevents us from doing so because we don't have the schedule to prepare us for winning...

However Clay has a very talented group and though I expect Clarkrange and Jackson County to finish 1-2 in the district, Clay could easily sneak up and beat 1 of the 2...

Edited by swanson71

SSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH everyone don't need to know about them..........yet

We know what can happen when a team comes in under the radar don't we 7A???? Two teams I KNOW are gonna be there are Wayne and Jackson....whoops did I say that????? I won't tell anyone I promise heehee. Good luck the rest of the way y'all!!!