9-AAA

BallparkHotdog

mt juliet is always the team to beat. Beach has lost most of their top dogs, really the only one being Hanson, without hanson they are a very beatable team. Gallatin lost the best group of seniors that they have had in a few years with joey williams, kaleb hammock, tyler scott, and chandler mccauly. They are basically in a rebuilding stage, but have a few good ballplayers in michael burton and william bender, other than that they don't stand a chance in finishing in the top.

DISAGREE WITH PART OF THAT..MT JULIET WILL BE TEAM TO BEAT FOR SURE. BUT GALLATIN COULD BE VERY GOOD. THE BEST RECENT CLASSES OF SENIORS: 2004, 2006, AND 2007: 07 CLASS SET SCHOOL RECORD FOR WINS. THE GREEN WAVE WILL BE MUCH BETTER THIS YEAR. I SEE COLLEGE PROSPECTS IN BURTON, JONES, AND BENDER.

ALSO SEE GOOD PLAYERS ON EACH TEAM, BUT NOT THE DOMINANT PITCHING DEPTH THIS DISTRICT HAS ALWAYS HAD. THAT SAID, IT COULD BE ONE OF THE CLOSER RACES 9AAA HAS SEEN IN A WHILE.

DISAGREE WITH PART OF THAT..MT JULIET WILL BE TEAM TO BEAT FOR SURE. BUT GALLATIN COULD BE VERY GOOD. THE BEST RECENT CLASSES OF SENIORS: 2004, 2006, AND 2007: 07 CLASS SET SCHOOL RECORD FOR WINS. THE GREEN WAVE WILL BE MUCH BETTER THIS YEAR. I SEE COLLEGE PROSPECTS IN BURTON, JONES, AND BENDER.

ALSO SEE GOOD PLAYERS ON EACH TEAM, BUT NOT THE DOMINANT PITCHING DEPTH THIS DISTRICT HAS ALWAYS HAD. THAT SAID, IT COULD BE ONE OF THE CLOSER RACES 9AAA HAS SEEN IN A WHILE.

i do agree that it will be a close race for the top spot. I never have understood why Mt juliet and Beech are always the TOP contendors though. I go to alot of the district games and it seems as if Gallatin always has the ballplayers to pack a powerful punch, but they never really do. They compete really well and kill teams that aren't in their district, a good example is Oakland. I heard Gallatin absolutly put it to them at wilson central during a tourney. Many people have their opinions about Scott Hunt, but seeing him coach he really seems like he knows what he is doing. With the team under a new head coach, a young head coach at that, can he find what it is that can make this team a top dog? When i was in school way back when the dinosaurs were around it was usually the players thinking they were better than they really were that hindered the program.

i do agree that it will be a close race for the top spot. I never have understood why Mt juliet and Beech are always the TOP contendors though. I go to alot of the district games and it seems as if Gallatin always has the ballplayers to pack a powerful punch, but they never really do. They compete really well and kill teams that aren't in their district, a good example is Oakland. I heard Gallatin absolutly put it to them at wilson central during a tourney. Many people have their opinions about Scott Hunt, but seeing him coach he really seems like he knows what he is doing. With the team under a new head coach, a young head coach at that, can he find what it is that can make this team a top dog? When i was in school way back when the dinosaurs were around it was usually the players thinking they were better than they really were that hindered the program.

I think Da Bears will dominate the district this year. Hendersonville will be good, as well as Gallatin. The Bucs are going to have a rough year.

Mt Juliet and Beech could run out 3 or 4 guys on the mound who would be most teams' number 1. They simply have had greater pitching depth over the past several years. Last year, Hendersonville had two LHP that could beat anyone. The other teams usually have 1 pitcher who can match up, and thats why you see these teams put up a fight at times. But the difference has been the pitching - plain and simple.

And GHS is currently in good hands...Mick will do a great job. It was time for me to move on...9AAA is a great dsitrict with some great coaches!

Unsure what the divisions are named, but I'm aware that 9AAA is divided into two Divisions. The Wilson County Division (Mt. Juliet, Lebanon, Wilson Central and Station Camp) including Station Camp from Sumner County is definately the toughest Division. I also think the Sumner County Division(Beech, Gallatin, Portland and Hendersonville) is up for grabs. None of the teams except Mt Juliet has posted a 2011 preview on TBCA.