9-AAA

BallparkHotdog

My understanding is WC can do no worse than tie for #1 seed in division. Not sure about the Beech/Gallatin side. We play Lebanon twice and MJ and WC play twice, see how it shakes out.

My understanding is that Hendersonville and Beech are tied for 1st on that side. They are supposed to play each other this week, which would be the decider i think

Lee Haeberle... MJ was fundamentally sound all night moving runners into scoring position, but good "D" shut them down. SC rallied top of 7 with a run on a bomb to the wall, which was well played and caught, runner tags, scores... yet there's always those "mouths" that make sure everybody hears them and yet they continue to downgrade the once ELITE mj program. Lost a lot of respect this week, true MJ fans should be ashamed.

Wow I guess when you beat a program once in three years then all of a sudden they aren't ELITE anymore, but then again, ELITE programs don't get beat by the likes of Station Camp do they?

Wow I guess when you beat a program once in three years then all of a sudden they aren't ELITE anymore, but then again, ELITE programs don't get beat by the likes of Station Camp do they?

Really missed the point with the "mouths" and the lack of class. Actually, just our 2nd year in the district... not much history with your eliteness. Just a few sour it for the many.

Really missed the point with the "mouths" and the lack of class. Actually, just our 2nd year in the district... not much history with your eliteness. Just a few sour it for the many.

It's nice not being "ELITE" anymore, that means MJ can sneak up on and beat teams like Farragut(2-0) and Riverdale(6-3) on successive nights this weekend. Your son pitched great against MJ last week and deserved the win but don't get too wound up and start bashing MJ because they lost a game. As far as the "mouths" go, every program has an individual or 2 that don't know when to shut up so dont act like no one on your side line has ever yelled at an umpire. The umpire at Station camp last Tuesday night deserved the tongue lashing as far as I'm concerned. That was a horrible call that cost a coach 3 games and $250. Both kids were just making a baseball play and it shouldn't have created the drama that it did.

My understanding is that Hendersonville and Beech are tied for 1st on that side. They are supposed to play each other this week, which would be the decider i think

I think Hendersonville and Gallatin are tied and Beech is one game back. 4-4 is the best district record on that side I think. Does anyone know the district win/lose records for ALL the district teams?

I think Hendersonville and Gallatin are tied and Beech is one game back. 4-4 is the best district record on that side I think. Does anyone know the district win/lose records for ALL the district teams?

Beech and Hendersonville are tied for the Northern Division lead at 3-1 in the division. The division winner is decided by divisional record first, then if a tie exists, I believe it goes back to overall district record. Gallatin is 2-2 in the division followed by Portland at 0-4. Last year, Beech and Hendersonville were tied in the division, but won the division based on a better overall district record of 8-2 to Beech's 7-3.

Beech and Hendersonville are tied for the Northern Division lead at 3-1 in the division. The division winner is decided by divisional record first, then if a tie exists, I believe it goes back to overall district record. Gallatin is 2-2 in the division followed by Portland at 0-4. Last year, Beech and Hendersonville were tied in the division, but won the division based on a better overall district record of 8-2 to Beech's 7-3.

The tournament seeding should be based on OVERALL regular season conference record. South Division(MJ,WC,SC,LEB) has four teams better than any of the other four teams in the northern division. #4 seed in South division(Lebanon) would be #1 seed in Northern division. that's unfortunate.

It's nice not being "ELITE" anymore, that means MJ can sneak up on and beat teams like Farragut(2-0) and Riverdale(6-3) on successive nights this weekend. Your son pitched great against MJ last week and deserved the win but don't get too wound up and start bashing MJ because they lost a game. As far as the "mouths" go, every program has an individual or 2 that don't know when to shut up so dont act like no one on your side line has ever yelled at an umpire. The umpire at Station camp last Tuesday night deserved the tongue lashing as far as I'm concerned. That was a horrible call that cost a coach 3 games and $250. Both kids were just making a baseball play and it shouldn't have created the drama that it did.

your right about the wins, but I thought the conference was down this year? so does this mean that Farragut and Riverdale is down too? i guess the whole state is down this year since certain programs are not winning. Wrong, its just that MJ beats two quality non conference teams, but loses a few in conference to quality teams. I don't think 9AAA conference is down! I would like to know the out of conference W-L for all the 9AAA teams?

Yes the umpire was awful, but he made the right call. A baserunner cannot make any contact with the catcher on any play. And the coach was on the field yelling at the umpire for 5 minutes straight and deserved to be ejected.

The tournament seeding should be based on OVERALL regular season conference record. South Division(MJ,WC,SC,LEB) has four teams better than any of the other four teams in the northern division. #4 seed in South division(Lebanon) would be #1 seed in Northern division. that's unfortunate.

Lebanon? lol. Hendersonville handled them last week, so you cant really say they would be the best in the northern division.. But lets face it, the entire district is pretty much even. i wouldnt bet on any of these teams beating the other. Theyre all about the same. The only team i dont think is as good as the others is Portland. So its anyones district for the taking, really.

Edited by manthrust