Brtadford at Greenfield

Rascalflatt

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yellowjackets1,

If Greenfield plays like they did against Lake County Saturday night you may be right, it shouldnt be close and Greenfield wins....................................................... but if Greenfield plays like they did against Gleason the game before it wont be close and Bradford wins.

It will be a hard fought game and I'm just hoping Greenfield just wins by 1.

yellowjackets1,

If Greenfield plays like they did against Lake County Saturday night you may be right, it shouldnt be close and Greenfield wins....................................................... but if Greenfield plays like they did against Gleason the game before it wont be close and Bradford wins.

It will be a hard fought game and I'm just hoping Greenfield just wins by 1.

Come on over and be optimistic for a change man. We started the season a bit rougher than we wanted, but we went on a 7 game win streak including a 22 point win a Humboldt. We had a hick up against Gleason that I am sure many of us are still sick over. We rebounded and beat Halls the very next night, and then took the #1 team in the state to double O.T.

Edited by yellowjackets1

Come on over and be optimistic for a change man. We started the season a bit rougher than we wanted, but we went on a 7 game win streak including a 22 point win a Humboldt. We had a hick up against Gleason that I am sure many of us are still sick over. We rebounded and beat Halls the very next night, and then took the #1 team in the state to double O.T.

I try to realistic when I guess the score of a ballgame and your 20 point win prediction is crazy. This is Bradford, a district game who is better than Gleason.

I try to realistic when I guess the score of a ballgame and your 20 point win prediction is crazy. This is Bradford, a district game who is better than Gleason.

Wow!!! I am crazy? How realistic was your projection against Lake Co? I did not call you crazy my man. Even after the game I still did not call you crazy. And being as Gleason beat Bradford twice this year, I would have to disagree about Bradford being better than Gleason. I thought so before the season, but the games have been played. The scores tell us different.

Edited by yellowjackets1

Wow!!! I am crazy? How realistic was your projection against Lake Co? I did not call you crazy my man. Even after the game I still did not call you crazy. And being as Gleason beat Bradford twice this year, I would have to disagree about Bradford being better than Gleason. I thought so before the season, but the games have been played. The scores tell us different.

THE GAME AT GLEASON COMBS PLAYED TWO MINUTES BEFORE FOULING OUT. BUT CONGRATS ON THE WIN. GREENFIELD WON, CONGRATS. NOT SURE WHY WE HAD A UNDER CLASSMAN WITH THE BALL WITH UNDER A MINUTE TO GO WHEN COMBS HAD SCORED THE LAST FIVE POINTS FOR BRADFORD. THEN COACH CALLED A PLAY FOR STREET, WHO SHOT A AIR BALL. I AM A BIG STREET FAN, SHE HAS COME ON SINCE THE TROUBLE WITH COMBS AND THE COACH, BUT YOU MUST GO TO THE PLAYER WITH THE HOT HAND. BRADFORD HAS NOT LOOKED GOOD SINCE THE BENCHING OF COMBS, THEY WHERE 7 AND 1 AT THIS POINT, THEN THEY WENT 2 AND 7. I AM NO COACH BUT A SIMPLE MAN CAN FIGURE THIS OUT.

Good win for Greenfield, hard fought game by both teams. Two good teams and the two best coaches in the region. Bradford took the lead with 4 minutes to go but Greenfield fought back in a low scoring game.

Another good game by Jordan Galey. I have watched Jordan Galey and Sara Combs for 6 years now and there is no comparison in the two girls in their basketball skills or their attitude.

Edited by Greenfieldfan

THE GAME AT GLEASON COMBS PLAYED TWO MINUTES BEFORE FOULING OUT. BUT CONGRATS ON THE WIN. GREENFIELD WON, CONGRATS. NOT SURE WHY WE HAD A UNDER CLASSMAN WITH THE BALL WITH UNDER A MINUTE TO GO WHEN COMBS HAD SCORED THE LAST FIVE POINTS FOR BRADFORD. THEN COACH CALLED A PLAY FOR STREET, WHO SHOT A AIR BALL. I AM A BIG STREET FAN, SHE HAS COME ON SINCE THE TROUBLE WITH COMBS AND THE COACH, BUT YOU MUST GO TO THE PLAYER WITH THE HOT HAND. BRADFORD HAS NOT LOOKED GOOD SINCE THE BENCHING OF COMBS, THEY WHERE 7 AND 1 AT THIS POINT, THEN THEY WENT 2 AND 7. I AM NO COACH BUT A SIMPLE MAN CAN FIGURE THIS OUT.

well eddings didn't bench her for nothing.

Sometimes a parent will defend actions by their child and blame the coach. When a coach is at every practice and sees things we dont see, he does whats best for the team. Dont question Coach Eddings as a man or a coach, he is a class act. You have blamed him everytime Bradford loses and I am tired of hearing it.