1A players to watch in 2011

pegleg

Yes, Jo Byrns Red Devil Frankie Traughber will be a 1A player to watch this year. He's listed at 5'-9" 176lbs; if he puts on another 10 pounds of muscle like I think he can/will and improves his speed he will get a few scholarship offers.

Frankie is currently 190lbs plus, ur correct Moto with his work ethic in and out of the classroom and jus a tad bit faster he shud get some kind of offer, thus kid will work for you very hard, anything he does is 110% all the time

• Upvote 1

Don't know enough about SP to know who their playmakers will be with Hale gone, but I'm sure they will have some.

Me either,but I guarantee you South Pitt has another stud ready to break out of the starting gate though....

If everything goes as planned and none of these kids have an injury, I think Mr Football will come down to Frankie Traughber and Jacob Tucker....this is just me speculating,I know SP,UC,WC,and G'vile and other teams have great players that will jump onto that list.

Honestly,outside of Frankie Traughber,or any Jo Byrns player,my favorite player to watch is Jacob Tucker....he just has the "it" factor.

From Lake Co. you will have

Rafael Tyler WR 52 catches 1,117 yards and 20 TDs as a Jr. Also led team with 5 Ints.

Devon Jones RB will be a Junior but was good as a So. averaging 6.7 yards per carry and gained over 450 yards while splitting time with Ricky Boyd.

on the Line side DT Anthony Crawford who is 6,1 315 lbs. had over 60 tackles and 8 for loss in 2010. These will be a few from the LC on a team returning 7 offensive starts and 8 Defensive starters from the state quarterfinalist.

From Wayne Co: #4 Clint Butler, #19 Haden Skelton, #21 Austin Rice, #42 Nick Horton

From Perry Co: Jacob Tucker

From Jo Byrns: Frank the Tank

If we are naming multiple players to watch. You can add Zach Grimes, Cannon Rhodes, Taylor Dill, and Garrett Hill to that list for Perry County.