Top 10 5/6A in middle TN for next year

SCBisondad

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe 2 teams that will make it in the top 10 will be my Bears from MJ and the GreenWave. Both of these 2 teams return alot of talent. MJ's offense should be unstoppable next year if Chowbay(QB)returns to the field. The problem will be the D again. Throw in Blackman, Oakland, Riverdale, and Smyrna of course and you have in no parcticular order 6 out of the 10 teams. Brentwood and Franklin?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think my Lebanon Blue Devils should get a little consideration. I would put us right on the cusp of the top ten. We have alot of talent coming back on both sides of the football. Our line is huge and we return Maynard who was the Co-Offensive MVP for the region last year. Our new DC is going to have our boys flying all over the place. I think we have a chance to really do well this year. And our first game with Mt Juliet will tell alot. I think it will be a really good game. Two really talented teams.

I think my Lebanon Blue Devils should get a little consideration. I would put us right on the cusp of the top ten. We have alot of talent coming back on both sides of the football. Our line is huge and we return Maynard who was the Co-Offensive MVP for the region last year. Our new DC is going to have our boys flying all over the place. I think we have a chance to really do well this year. And our first game with Mt Juliet will tell alot. I think it will be a really good game. Two really talented teams.

Best wishes to the Blue Devils this year! :thumb:

1. Riverdale

2. Blackman

3. Oakland

4. Brentwood

5. Gallatin

6. Franklin

7. Springfield

8. MJ

9. Hendersonville

0. Symrna

Others

Columbia

Station Camp

Beech

Cookeville

I see Smyrna and LaVergne to battle it out for bottom of Rutherford County. Last year was Smyrna's big chance. The dawgs just won't be in the running this year low talent and less coaching.

Antioch

Siegel

Overton

As long as Riverdale runs the wing-t, they won't be at the top of any list - at least not in 6A football. I'm sure they will be good, but I'm afraid the Warrior glory days are over. Especially if Mr. Mathers has anything to say about it this year.

riverdale made it to semi finals in 2009 and quarter finals in 2010. 2010 they had a very young team. i see them and blackman fighting for top spot in region. then maybe siegal 3rd and oakland fourth.