145 Birdwell

152 Solomon

160 Shelton

171 Hayes

189 Biggs

215 Rush

Hwt Chapman

Sorry for any spelling errors. I believe that a few

will fall short of their goal @ Regionals.

All give some, but some give ALL !

I think Nell from Blackman challenges Shatterfield. they split during the regular season.

I would not be surprised it Sells from blackman challenges for 145. I heard he is just a freshman and dropped down for regions!

And, I think another freshman,the Patton kid, takes Solomon from Eagleville! Solomon beat him by 2 points early in the season but he has REALLY matured and come on strong with over 30 wins and a 4th place finish at Brentwood.

I think Nell from Blackman challenges Shatterfield. they split during the regular season.

I would not be surprised it Sells from blackman challenges for 145. I heard he is just a freshman and dropped down for regions!

And, I think another freshman,the Patton kid, takes Solomon from Eagleville! Solomon beat him by 2 points early in the season but he has REALLY matured and come on strong with over 30 wins and a 4th place finish at Brentwood.

Anyone can challenge, but someone beating Birdwell @ 145 in our region??

With 4 reg. losses (2@145),the score shouldn't be close. Most of the younger kids will have to deal with the extra pressure of the Regionals.

Post your 14 and we will compare on Monday.

Edited by HSDAD

Sells isn't even wrestling, Drew Heath is at 145 for Blackman and probably going to be the 4th seed, I don't think anyone can challenge Birdwell.

Sells isn't even wrestling, Drew Heath is at 145 for Blackman and probably going to be the 4th seed, I don't think anyone can challenge Birdwell.

I don't know this for 100% sure, so someone please confirm, who is wrestling at 145 for Blackman in the regions? is it sells or heath?

and you are probably right on birdwell, is the for sure the guy to beat.

but i do think Nell has a GREAT chance to beat shatterfield and i do think that Patton has a GREAT chance to beat soloman at 152lbs.

@HSDAD, i don't know enough of the wrestlers to comment on all 14 weight classes, you are probably WAY more up to speed than i am (no sarcasm here at all)but I don't think ALL freshmen deal with the nerve thing at regions. When you have over 30 wins as a freshmen, you are not really a freshmen in terms of experience and dealing with big matches!

I don't know this for 100% sure, so someone please confirm, who is wrestling at 145 for Blackman in the regions? is it sells or heath?

and you are probably right on birdwell, is the for sure the guy to beat.

but i do think Nell has a GREAT chance to beat shatterfield and i do think that Patton has a GREAT chance to beat soloman at 152lbs.

@HSDAD, i don't know enough of the wrestlers to comment on all 14 weight classes, you are probably WAY more up to speed than i am (no sarcasm here at all)but I don't think ALL freshmen deal with the nerve thing at regions. When you have over 30 wins as a freshmen, you are not really a freshmen in terms of experience and dealing with big matches!

Alot(most) not all, And young Mr. Patton has been wrestling for

a long time. It's in his blood. PBD, SS, and bros have done

a good job of preparing him. Everyone has a chance. Looking

forward to watching the matches including any upsets.

On a positive note, I did predict that the Blaze could come

away with up to 5 winners.