Class A predictions?

linedrive1

That was actually the 3rd perfect game of the week for Riverside and the 9th shutout in 17 games! Gant also hit a grand slam in that game at MTSU. He now has a 3-1 record with 2 shutouts and has given up only 3 runs. The homer gave him 7 or 8 for the year.

So they threw 3 games without giving up any hits or walks, not shut outs but actual perfect games.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Summertown will give some teams a hard time .

Stown is on a roll. They are beating a lot of teams around here. They beat Cascade last night then beat Rockwood this morning. They are taking several young guys and mixing them in with their senior group and getting it done. Nate Morrison (Freshman) is wearing people out. He has pitched great this year and has now taken over the shortstop duties for Stown. He hits very well also.

Wayne County is picking up pace in district 12A. They are 16-6 overall(2 losses to Stown) and playing better each week. They could be a team coming together at the right time.

Riverside is hitting their stride.

44 Homeruns so far: 16 in last 5 games and not against bad teams (3 TCA, 2 Camden, 7 Henry Co)

Stephen Gant 12

Brandon McFall 8

Clint Fisher 7

Ryne Bivens 6

Ryne Fisher 4

Alex Whitwell 2

KJ Barham 2

Brice White 2

Josh Keen 1

Go Panthers!

And by the way 23-2 record and only 50 runs allowed!!!!!

Riverside is hitting their stride.

44 Homeruns so far: 16 in last 5 games and not against bad teams (3 TCA, 2 Camden, 7 Henry Co)

Stephen Gant 12

Brandon McFall 8

Clint Fisher 7

Ryne Bivens 6

Ryne Fisher 4

Alex Whitwell 2

KJ Barham 2

Brice White 2

Josh Keen 1

Go Panthers!

And by the way 23-2 record and only 50 runs allowed!!!!!

That's really impressive...only allowing 50 runs speaks a lot about defense and pitching...

As far as E. Tennessee, the team that stands out is Grace Christian Academy. They are coached by Brian Hochever whose son is currently the KC Royals #1. They are coming off a TSSAA suspension that was an infraction on the basketball team, so from what I can tell they will be playing with a chip on their shoulder. They also have a kid by the name of oh, Helton. If hes not related to Todd he should tell everyone he is anyway. As someone who is in the know and have seen both GCA and Harriman play it goes to GCA in this divsion. I believe they are both in the same district and if this is true you will probably see them play it out in the Region.

I do know Todd Helton's sister attended Grace Baptist Church, so there are Helton ties to the church. Whether or not the Helton kid is related to Todd, I don't know.