Smith Co.- Trousdale Co. I

fanman

Posted by Antwan:
Posted by OSHSman:

What was the score of this game last year?

Regular season at TC, TC 32 - SC 0

2nd round playoff game at TC, TC 14 - SC 7

SC led 7-0 at the half.

Does leading at halftime count as a half win? ;)

Hartsville - 24

Carthage - 10

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted by APhool:
Posted by Antwan:
Posted by OSHSman:

SC led 7-0 at the half.

Does leading at halftime count as a half win? ;)

Hartsville - 24

Carthage - 10

Got a look at practice today... SC 42- TC 6

People are expecting 3000 fans at this game it should be a great game if Smith co can hold TT harper down to few yard early and keep him down they can come out with a W If Trousdale is workin on all cylinders look out smith co it could be a long night it will be a great game but i think Trousdale might be to strong Trousdale 35 Smith co 21

Posted by APhool:
Posted by Antwan:
Posted by OSHSman:

SC led 7-0 at the half.

Does leading at halftime count as a half win? :(

Hartsville - 24

Carthage - 10

Does A Phool count as a whole Fool?

Posted by bigreid:

Let's look at TC's big games this year...Page / Portland / FRA....Now, say TT never stepped onto the field in those games....You think TC would have won all three of them?

I don't know if they would or wouldn't but TT did alot to provide those wins. TT is a great player. The "MIGHTY" Owls know that he isn't the ONLY good football player on the team for TC. Ya'll just keep on worrying about the respect you're getting....You better be worried about you all are gonna try to slow the OWLS down!! SC 28 TC 17

3 days to the Region 4 "SHOWDOWN"!!

The "MIGHTY" OWLS say "YA'LL AIN'T READY" :(

The "MIGHTY, MIGHTY" JACKETS say "YA'LL DON'T WANT NONE!" :(:(

Posted by tchsno1fan:
Posted by bigreid:

A double negative makes a positive...so that means we do want some!! OOH, OOH, OOH!! tchsno1fan even thinks we're gonna win. "MIGHTY" OWLS 28 "MIGHTY,MIGHTY" JACKETS 17 :(

Posted by bigreid:
Posted by tchsno1fan:
Posted by bigreid:

A double negative makes a positive...so that means we do want some!! OOH, OOH, OOH!! tchsno1fan even thinks we're gonna win. "MIGHTY" OWLS 28 "MIGHTY,MIGHTY" JACKETS 17 :(

I didn't know this was English class. And didn't you mean BOO, HOO, HOO.

Well let me start by saying that Im glad that for a change.The little night bird is flapping his wings at the MIGHTY JACKET. Did you get bored with the little tigger across the interstate ?? Well the last time these met undefeated the score ended 50-0 for the mighty JACKETS!!! Check the books and you will find this to be true!! Now this may have been long ago but there is not much that feels better than to put a little night chicken back in his hollow teee. The one tree that has no gold footballs in it's trophy case!!Yes the jacket will have to travel to the OWL stadium( no one has stayed in Smith Co. long enough to get the field named after them like we have at the Creekbank) and as for the field ( or cow pasture ) how about those rinky dinky little seats ( built in 1911)on the visitors side???? well since you little night chickens would not play the MIGHTY JACKET for the past several years I guess there was no need to improve your nest for visitors..Hey creekbank join in the fun the history is definitely on the side of the Jacket and there is fun for all ... Jackets WIN at the owl nest... but this night chicken will not go easy... jackets by 14!!!

Posted by cornerpylon:

Well let me start by saying that Im glad that for a change.The little night bird is flapping his wings at the MIGHTY JACKET. Did you get bored with the little tigger across the interstate ?? Well the last time these met undefeated the score ended 50-0 for the mighty JACKETS!!! Check the books and you will find this to be true!! Now this may have been long ago but there is not much that feels better than to put a little night chicken back in his hollow teee. The one tree that has no gold footballs in it's trophy case!!Yes the jacket will have to travel to the OWL stadium( no one has stayed in Smith Co. long enough to get the field named after them like we have at the Creekbank) and as for the field ( or cow pasture ) how about those rinky dinky little seats ( built in 1911)on the visitors side???? well since you little night chickens would not play the MIGHTY JACKET for the past several years I guess there was no need to improve your nest for visitors..Hey creekbank join in the fun the history is definitely on the side of the Jacket and there is fun for all ... Jackets WIN at the owl nest... but this night chicken will not go easy... jackets by 14!!!

Cornerpylon's post is at 8:35 AM. Do you know what that means? Trousdale county finally put a computer in its school. I wonder how long it took them to learn how to use it? Owls by a bunch.

There was a post where cornerpylon sais something about the Owls refusing to play the Mighty Jackets. I am looking for some information here, I was informed that they were banned frpm playing all those years due to a Post Game incedent. Just looking for some info........

I find myself pulling extremely hard for SCHS in this one. Both teams have a great group of Athletes and both are extremely well coached, I just would like to see Smith County and their staff walk away victors Friday night, nothing against the young men from TCHS.

You Smith County fans really seem to enjoy these boards, I mean you all have about a million post on here combined. Absolutely nothing wrong with that. I love to see a town support their young men and women especially when it involves anything to do with a school function (sports or anything else) I know that sometimes that is what keeps these young people in school.

Go SCHS contain TT and Satterfeild, make no mistakes offensively and you should win this one.

SC--24

TC--17 :o:o