District 8a

swanson71

"Biscuit" I ain't ever heard of such....I bet she is a big woman...are you sure your "ole lady" name ain't peanut butter or sour cream with your personality being so sweet and all, I bet when you were younger you had all of the fruits running after you to get a taste of that "Biscuit"! I bet you were one of those kind of guys! :flower: Luv you "Biscuit" I think you need to get a higher dose of those "Happy Pills"! :flower:

What are you on,stupid pills?

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are you on,stupid pills?

"Biscuit" I bet that took you a long time to come up with that one...I know that "Ole Dr

Sawbones" is happy to know that those pills are a makin you one happy fellow. Heck we

could could make millions of $$$$$$$$$$$$ lettin you be the spoke person of "Happy Pills"

we could have you and "Ms Jelly" all across this internet thing you all would be one famous

group advertising what happens when you take those pills.....you become happy and luv to laugh

and make others laugh as well.....I can tell this is goin to be one fun year....! :flower:

Edited by MrNoitAll

"Biscuit" I bet that took you a long time to come up with that one...I know that "Ole Dr

Sawbones" is happy to know that those pills are a makin you one happy fellow. Heck we

could could make millions of $$$$$$$$$$$$ lettin you be the spoke person of "Happy Pills"

we could have you and "Ms Jelly" all across this internet thing you all would be one famous

group advertising what happens when you take those pills.....you become happy and luv to laugh

and make others laugh as well.....I can tell this is goin to be one fun year....! :flower:

Happy pills make me happy,stupid pills make you stupid,what more can I say.