CAN THE IMAC BEAT ANY TEAMS OUT THE BIG 8 IN THE REGION

jeffs

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

are you kidding me? the imac will probly get 2 wins probly 3 and im not counting jeff out because they have just as much size as sh if not more

:roflolk: Now your kidding me I would be willing 2 bet IF i was a betting person that SH DB @ BOONE wins in some close ones and i belive Davy CO will give East a game Iv been wrong before and will be wrong again thats why they play the games and these are my predictions.S Hill by 13 DB by 8 Boone by 3 M East by 8.Now you give it a try And you can have the size i ll take the quickness but the Hill does have 6"8 6"4 6"5with others 6 or better :popcorneater:

Edited by jeffs

:roflolk: Now your kidding me I would be willing 2 bet IF i was a betting person that SH DB @ BOONE wins in some close ones and i belive Davy CO will give East a game Iv been wrong before and will be wrong again thats why they play the games and these are my predictions.S Hill by 13 DB by 8 Boone by 3 M East by 8.Now you give it a try And you can have the size i ll take the quickness but the Hill does have 6"8 6"4 6"5with others 6 or better :popcorneater:

i agree with the sh and db but i think the east score will not be as close as people think, i just think east athletiscism will take over and we are talkig about an east team that beat sh this year (at science hill). i think sevier could shock some people of you overlook them to. Cherokee is really tough to beat at home and Jeff has proven that they can beat the top when they beat carter by double digits a couple weeks ago so i wouldnt overlook our conference.

I have watched all of the 8 teams play sometime this year. I believe Science Hill will win big over Jeff County. Jeff County's guard play will struggle with the pressure. Also, SH can really score points. Dobyns Bennett may have the hardest draw. Sevier County is a good ball club with a very good coach. I still think that DB will win by 10-15. The Daniel Boone - Cherokee game should be very entertaining. Both can score a lot of points. Cherokee has the home court advantage but Boone has the game experience. It is the hardest to pick but I give Boone the win by single digits. David Crockett at East may not be a game. East is the cream of the crop of the IMAC. East should win by 20. I wish all the teams luck. Remember that there are a lot of teams that have been finished for a week. So be happy and supportive of your team.

i agree with the sh and db but i think the east score will not be as close as people think, i just think east athletiscism will take over and we are talkig about an east team that beat sh this year (at science hill). i think sevier could shock some people of you overlook them to. Cherokee is really tough to beat at home and Jeff has proven that they can beat the top when they beat carter by double digits a couple weeks ago so i wouldnt overlook our conference.

That lost to East was not at SHill it was at Freedom Hall thats know where near the same .Then at Shill east got beat i think by 38.The best game i see is Boone @ Cher.It would supprise me the S Hill game is close Jeff Co beat a good Carter team as did Boone.But Carter is centered around one player not one team in the Big 8 is.That makes a big differnce

Edited by jeffs

That lost to East was not at SHill it was at Freedom Hall thats know where near the same .Then at Shill east got beat i think by 38.The best game i see is Boone @ Cher.It would supprise me the S Hill game is close Jeff Co beat a good Carter team as did Boone.But Carter is centered around one player not one team in the Big 8 is.That makes a big differnce

when its all said an done i think the first round games will split between both teams. east obviously winning and the other between sevier and cherokee. Jeff might put up a strong fight up they can get the two post players involved and their best shooter scoring. Jeff just didn't play good in the district, i think east and jeff are pretty much even in talent and as far as how good they r but jeff didn't perform in district, if jeff had a home game i could have seen them maybe making it to the chamionship game.

when its all said an done i think the first round games will split between both teams. east obviously winning and the other between sevier and cherokee. Jeff might put up a strong fight up they can get the two post players involved and their best shooter scoring. Jeff just didn't play good in the district, i think east and jeff are pretty much even in talent and as far as how good they r but jeff didn't perform in district, if jeff had a home game i could have seen them maybe making it to the chamionship game.

But Im taking SH over Jeff because of how hard it is to play there, i mean when we played them in region we played a pretty good game in the first half but we got so tired and ended up losing by 25, enough said its just a hard place to play

Cherokee over Boone

DB over Sevier

East over Crockett

The next round:

SH over Cherokee

East over DB

Then

SH over East in the championship

Knox West or Oak Ridge comes to SH

East goes to Bearden

It says 60-39, a lot closer than it looked only down 9 goin into 4th, but Sevier won and Boone won

This game wasnt close at all Jeff co never lead in the game.Try 2 play slow down it didn t work but for a half.Jeff Co did have a good game plan but you have to make halftime changes and they didnt. Shill did and won it easily .It suppised me Boone went on the road and won and the East game was closer than people thought