CAN THE IMAC BEAT ANY TEAMS OUT THE BIG 8 IN THE REGION

jeffs

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the big 8 is to strong for the imac this year.Any ideas?

Cherokee has already beaten Dobyns Bennett twice, Sullivan South,Volunteer twice, and beat Central in a scrimmage by about 40. Cocke County beat DB too. Morristown East beat Science hill once (then got killed by them later), Jeff County is big inside and very disciplined outside. Sevier county also has an athletic and well disciplined team. It wouldn't surprise me to see 3 wins from the IMAC in the first round of the region but there will at least be 2.

Cherokee has already beaten Dobyns Bennett twice, Sullivan South,Volunteer twice, and beat Central in a scrimmage by about 40. Cocke County beat DB too. Morristown East beat Science hill once (then got killed by them later), Jeff County is big inside and very disciplined outside. Sevier county also has an athletic and well disciplined team. It wouldn't surprise me to see 3 wins from the IMAC in the first round of the region but there will at least be 2.

I would say you will be lucky 2 win \1 game in the region.S hill DB and Boone are playing there best ball of all year.And davy crott will beat you with the 7 ft if you slow it down Dont really matter who you beat in the season The Imac is down compared 2 the Big 8

I would say you will be lucky 2 win \1 game in the region.S hill DB and Boone are playing there best ball of all year.And davy crott will beat you with the 7 ft if you slow it down Dont really matter who you beat in the season The Imac is down compared 2 the Big 8

Actually Cherokee was beaten by Boone but did not play Crockett. M.East beat Crockett. Crockett did however beat Sevier County by 2.

Actually Cherokee was beaten by Boone but did not play Crockett. M.East beat Crockett. Crockett did however beat Sevier County by 2.

i dont claim to know which IMAC team will come out on top. I will say it was a huge pleasure watching Jeff Co beat Carter last night 77 to 64.Yes the win was great for a Jeff team that I think hasny beat Carter in a long time.But it was morefun watching the HC and 1 player get technicals for mouthing at the refs.In the End, we were at 10 penalties each.

i dont claim to know which IMAC team will come out on top. I will say it was a huge pleasure watching Jeff Co beat Carter last night 77 to 64.Yes the win was great for a Jeff team that I think hasny beat Carter in a long time.But it was morefun watching the HC and 1 player get technicals for mouthing at the refs.In the End, we were at 10 penalties each.

That was a great win for Jeff co!!!

• 2 weeks later...

After watching the IMAC tournament this week I could honestly say that M. East has the best chance to win a game and if the rest plays like they did tonight they may be the only one that does.

Agreed. Cherokee has a decent chance at home but it will be tough for SC and Jeff. ME should make the finals. ME is getting excellent point guard play and Wheeler is strong around the basket. The supporting cast is playing pretty well too!

are you kidding me? the imac will probly get 2 wins probly 3 and im not counting jeff out because they have just as much size as sh if not more

Jeff County is good, but it is just so hard to win at Topper Palace. I say East, Dobyns-Bennett and Science Hill advance to semis. Cherokee/Boone is a toss-up, even in Rogersville. Morristown East and Science Hill will likely play for region crown.

Having said that...it's why we play the games! Good luck to everyone.

Jeff County is good, but it is just so hard to win at Topper Palace. I say East, Dobyns-Bennett and Science Hill advance to semis. Cherokee/Boone is a toss-up, even in Rogersville. Morristown East and Science Hill will likely play for region crown.

Having said that...it's why we play the games! Good luck to everyone.

agreed because even in the imac tourny we have seen many shocking upsets such as mwest beating jeff last year and could have beat science hill in the region first round