Dresden take on Greenfield

hogheaven

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is baseball. Is that like bowling? Just sarcasm. Just having fun. Relax. Didn't say anything about not playing us in football then getting stuck with a tougher game cuz I'm nice. :roflol::thumb:

well out of boys basketball, girls basketball, football, and baseball dresden is better in football and thats it. i know it kills you for little town greenfield to be better than dresden but it is what it is

I'm OKAY with that. FOOTBALL is all that counts anyways. The other sports are just conditioning programs for us. hahaha I love greenfield. Wimpy's! and the orange yellowjackets. Here's ur sign. haha :roflol:

wrong,dresden like greenfield are basketball schools and all ways will be. neither has ever been relevant in football and i don't look for it to change, but it is good amusement until november when real sports start.

Dresden shows their weak district skills with a 50 to 41 thumping of the orange yellowjackets. Wow, Childress not even playing tonight. Its good to see 13a is so crappy this year. YOUNG, which means at the end of the season, gleason and dresden start puttin it together. GO LIONS! Lions got HEART! Keep it up girls!

BTW, Hog...Greenfield is 5-2 against 13A teams this year, with our last game against 13A Clarksburg..so, we'll finish 6-2 against 13A.

lol. Why so serious! Its a game. If we lost by 20 tonight I wouldn't whine. I'm sure every high school has good games and bad. I just have fun with it. I promise I don't think anything bad about any team around here. Just enjoy the hype. I truly wish all the local teams win state. Political correctness has people wound way too tight. Gotta explain yourself anytime you get excited. Go yellowjackets! feel better?

So glad that Dresden got to play Greenfield again this year. Now nobody will have to hear how the Lady Lions play in a weak district. The Lady Lions can compete with anyone. They have gotten a whole lot better especially since Christmas. I expect the Region to be awesome. I just wonder where all those Greenfield people are now? Before, we were glad it snowed and scared to play. What happened? I guess ya'll must be eating crow. Good Luck jackets the rest of the year. I have nothing but respect for Coach T and wish him well. Hopefully, we can meet again this year. Better yet, why don't Dresden, Gleason, and Greenfield all make it deep into the region. Lets represent Weakley County. Leave some crows people because sometimes they help find those turkeys.