Grundy Upperman game

Les

So does this mean Grundy wasnt motivated at Upperman?

First, where you at either of the games? If not a little heads up in two games Up shot 94 freebees GC 32 dah what would you call it. If you where there you can't see a disparity in these numbers. Get real, motivated absolutely, put them on a neutral court with neutral refs and you would see a heck of a game, :thumb: if it is with the same group of refs BOHICA

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First, where you at either of the games? If not a little heads up in two games Up shot 94 freebees GC 32 dah what would you call it. If you where there you can't see a disparity in these numbers. Get real, motivated absolutely, put them on a neutral court with neutral refs and you would see a heck of a game, :thumb: if it is with the same group of refs BOHICA

thats a lot of freebees even for your imagination, both teams must shot terrible and now your saying they've played twice already

thats a lot of freebees even for your imagination, both teams must shot terrible and now your saying they've played twice already

As stated earlier where you there? Thought not, all you have to do is check the stats for the games or can you actually contemplate numbers :roflol: and as for playing twice yes, oh I thought you already knew this. Once in the Sonic shootout and then at Upperman with the same refs( both places) do the math or can you count <_<

Look..trying to poke a little fun as I wasnt there, but I see you are not the joking type.

So here...I doubt seriously Upperman was afraid to travel the other night. Other than losing your gate you should probably be thankful they didnt. I am not the biggest advocates for refs, but when you play a certain way and are getting fouls called, b-a-c-k o-f-f or just player better, faster defense. Refs do not win/lose games. You have been on a neutral court once and it didnt fair too well and be careful what you wish for as the neutral court could possibly happen again at the same court previously played. It could be "deja vu all over again"! See ya in the region tourney!

Look..trying to poke a little fun as I wasnt there, but I see you are not the joking type.

So here...I doubt seriously Upperman was afraid to travel the other night. Other than losing your gate you should probably be thankful they didnt. I am not the biggest advocates for refs, but when you play a certain way and are getting fouls called, b-a-c-k o-f-f or just player better, faster defense. Refs do not win/lose games. You have been on a neutral court once and it didnt fair too well and be careful what you wish for as the neutral court could possibly happen again at the same court previously played. It could be "deja vu all over again"! See ya in the region tourney!

Good post.

It will all play out in Sparta, a week or so from now.

As stated earlier where you there? Thought not, all you have to do is check the stats for the games or can you actually contemplate numbers :roflol: and as for playing twice yes, oh I thought you already knew this. Once in the Sonic shootout and then at Upperman with the same refs( both places) do the math or can you count <_<

wasn't that game a 15-20 point loss @ upperman, and the refs beat you, unbelieveable; if I was upperman I'd contract those refs for all my games and wasn't it a coincident they were calling at the sonic shootout then traveled to upperman to rob your team again, I don't blame you for being angry, it had to be set up and thats conspiracy.

Edited by senator

I agree with bigdaddy, if the refs aren't "calling what you're used to" then cope. Back off a bit, move your feet not your hands and play. If Upperman beat you twice, the first time by 9 and the second time by 15, I doubt they would be scared to lose, much less scared to lose their ranking. You can't blame your losses on the refs, you lost because you got beat. That's it. Maybe these two teams will meet again at Region.

Edited by 3shooter09

I agree with bigdaddy, if the refs aren't "calling what you're used to" then cope. Back off a bit, move your feet not your hands and play. If Upperman beat you twice, the first time by 9 and the second time by 15, I doubt they would be scared to lose, much less scared to lose their ranking. You can't blame your losses on the refs, you lost because you got beat. That's it. Maybe these two teams will meet again at Region.

I just know what happened to Up last season when they got out of their confort zone after the region, they had to travel and play where they didn't get handled with kid gloves and got beat. They would have been outside their confort zone on the MTN. I truly hope they do get to meet again, if not that's the way the BBall bounces :thumb: