Lebanon hires CU asst

GreenFog

What teaching duties will he have?

I'm surprised he would leave a college coaching position to go to a high school and have to put up with parents and kids. <_<

Gosh now surely you know that an asst. coach at an NAIA school would make more money at a high school. Maybe he needed more income. I also read that he was already teaching in the county so this makes sense for him to want the job. Good luck to the new coach.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting hire by Lebanon. I think a few of Brown's assistants will be asked to stay. I love the hire of Heath Springer as D-coordinator. If any one can bring pride and toughness back to the D it is him. I played with, played for, and coached with Springer...and let me tell you something...I would love for my son, if I had one, to play for him. He is smart, intense, and hard nosed. There is no gray area with this guy. You either do your job as a player or you are on the bench. Not sure how many points they will score, but they wont give up many. Good Luck to the Blue Devils this year..I will be watching from the Peach State!! -Kevin