Region 1 - AAA

TommyMan37604

DB and South were going at it too! Great fight for the Lady Rebels, who may or may not have pulled another upset on DB had Campbell not got injured. Great career for Campbell, she will be missed next year. I believe DB will give Tn High a good fight also. That may be a tough game to call and one you don't want to miss! Good luck Ladies!!!

Some big games that will impact the region brackets tonight. What do you all think? D1 has SH vs Vol. and then THS vs DB. The first matchup is a no brainer but the second is a tossup but has a huge impact when looking at the region. D2 has some really good games. They make me wish i did not have to work tonight cause i think i would go! MW vs SC and ME vs Sey.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some big games that will impact the region brackets tonight. What do you all think? D1 has SH vs Vol. and then THS vs DB. The first matchup is a no brainer but the second is a tossup but has a huge impact when looking at the region. D2 has some really good games. They make me wish i did not have to work tonight cause i think i would go! MW vs SC and ME vs Sey.

Looks like it was a fun night in the IMAC tonight. So the D2 teams will be Seymour, Sevier Co, Cherokee, and Jeff Co.

Awesome nightcap in D1 tonight. Tennessee High won a heck of a battle in OT. Great performance by a depleted DB group who showed a lot of heart. The Lady Vikings got some outstanding performances from a number of players.

Volunteer made a run at Science Hill in the 3rd quarter before the Lady Toppers pulled away. SH and THS will host Regional games next Friday. DB and Volunteer will hit the road. Should be a fun night on the Hill Friday night.

Did not get to go last but from what i have read there were some really good games last night. So now we have our 8 teams SH TH DB and Volunteer vs Jeff Co. Cher. Sey. and Sevier Co. Looking at these 8 would say each group has a week link but still could beat anyone on an off night. This should be one of the more competitive regions in recent years, there is no clear cut favorite IMO.

Did not get to go last but from what i have read there were some really good games last night. So now we have our 8 teams SH TH DB and Volunteer vs Jeff Co. Cher. Sey. and Sevier Co. Looking at these 8 would say each group has a week link but still could beat anyone on an off night. This should be one of the more competitive regions in recent years, there is no clear cut favorite IMO.

I agree. I don't think that anyone is really surprised about District 1 teans, but District 2 has been a wild ride all season. The only team that I predicted early in the year to make tourney was Jeff. Co., but the other District 2 teams have worked hard for their spot. Think it comes down to simply who wants it the most and can execute as a total team. Should be some good ball tonight!

I agree. I don't think that anyone is really surprised about District 1 teans, but District 2 has been a wild ride all season. The only team that I predicted early in the year to make tourney was Jeff. Co., but the other District 2 teams have worked hard for their spot. Think it comes down to simply who wants it the most and can execute as a total team. Should be some good ball tonight!

Well tonight half of the seeds will be set. Rd 3 for the Toppers and Vikings. This is the most important one. Any thoughts on who wins this one? I m going to go out on a limb and say Volunteer pulls the upset tonight. Based on what i read and heard DB might have put everything out there the other night. Give me some kool-aid

I believe District 1 will take three of four. I am confident that Science Hill and Tennessee High will win. I am not as confident in Dobyns-Bennett, but I think they will pull it out. I do not think Volunteer can beat Jefferson County, but stranger things have happened. Go District 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where you been hidin' coachh?