Clay/Jackson?

onthego

Does anyone know who came out with first place on the coin toss? Who recieved the MVP award? My vote goes to Trent Boles.

Heard Clay won the coin toss and Godwin won MVP which was expected, the kid is double and triple teamed every game Boles just sits outside and shoots mostly against a zone in our district. But he is a VERY good shooter and he came in 2nd which again was the way it should have been. When is the last time Boles blocked 10 shots in a game? had 12 rebounds and 8 assists? Godwin averaged almost a triple double the entire year and that was with ATLEAST 2 guys on him at all times. Should be some good matchups though, Clay vs Pickett which both teams split the home and home and JC vs Crange with both winning on the road. Will be an exciting tournament i suspect.

Heard Clay won the coin toss and Godwin won MVP which was expected, the kid is double and triple teamed every game Boles just sits outside and shoots mostly against a zone in our district. But he is a VERY good shooter and he came in 2nd which again was the way it should have been. When is the last time Boles blocked 10 shots in a game? had 12 rebounds and 8 assists? Godwin averaged almost a triple double the entire year and that was with ATLEAST 2 guys on him at all times. Should be some good matchups though, Clay vs Pickett which both teams split the home and home and JC vs Crange with both winning on the road. Will be an exciting tournament i suspect.

the devil is back

everyone knows who the real mvp is of the district 7a. he dont have to have the trophy to show it :rolleyes: and everyone knows midtn. would be back after "GODWIN" got mvp. trent boles showed what he had last night and everyone either saw it or heard it on the radio. congrats to jordan he is a good kid though. if anything there should have shared co mvp but trent boles should have alsoc ome out on top. does anyone know who coach of the year was?

everyone knows who the real mvp is of the district 7a. he dont have to have the trophy to show it :rolleyes: and everyone knows midtn. would be back after "GODWIN" got mvp. trent boles showed what he had last night and everyone either saw it or heard it on the radio. congrats to jordan he is a good kid though. if anything there should have shared co mvp but trent boles should have alsoc ome out on top. does anyone know who coach of the year was?

Rob Edwards of Clay County was the District 7A Coach of the Year. Here is an interesting fact concerning Coach Edwards: After '08-'09 he lost four starters, after '09-'10 he lost four starters, and yet in both seasons after losing 80% of his starters he has won District 7A (even if it was by a coin toss this year). Coach Edwards has had some good talent, but he does an excellent job. I hope he coaches for years to come.

Edited by Boarhog
  • Upvote 1

wow midtenn we know u love jackson but boles has not faced a zone all year.including the game against jackson i recall them tryin at least three different defenders tryin to guard him they couldnt even godwin couldnt stay in front of him he wasnt shootin 3s that game he was driving the whole game and scoring godwin was the one that had to step back for 3s cause he couldnt score.every shot boles shot against jc and crange was contested and he dominated both games.8 3s against clarkrange 4 of them come while he was faceguarded.so please tell me again he only scores on zones.