District 12A Tournament

ptguard

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, it was definitely not the way I saw things happening. To sit there and watch all of our shots clang off the rim and get pounded on the boards with Jared Wright camped out on the bench is not what I envisioned. I would love to see a shot chart from last night. I am guessing we didn't even shoot 30% for the game. I never saw us press not even once last night, and the way we just stood there and let PC run the clock at the end of ever quarter had me going out of my mind. Down 7 at the end of the third and we let PC run nearly a minute off the clock without any ball pressure at all--come on man, get up in their shorts and make them run an offense instead of just watching them pass the ball back and forth at half court. Made no sense to me. I will say this, Mercer couldnt be stopped last night--anytime he wanted to he drove right around any defender we put on him--nice job to him, he broughrt his A game. Nice job to Tucker popping out and hitting 3's. Here is the questions about PC that I have coming out of this game. At the very end when 52

was shooting his free throws he appeared to be hobbled up with an ankle. The way he plugged up the middle, if he is a no go, how will this affect thier game Saturday night?

Well, it was definitely not the way I saw things happening. To sit there and watch all of our shots clang off the rim and get pounded on the boards with Jared Wright camped out on the bench is not what I envisioned. I would love to see a shot chart from last night. I am guessing we didn't even shoot 30% for the game. I never saw us press not even once last night, and the way we just stood there and let PC run the clock at the end of ever quarter had me going out of my mind. Down 7 at the end of the third and we let PC run nearly a minute off the clock without any ball pressure at all--come on man, get up in their shorts and make them run an offense instead of just watching them pass the ball back and forth at half court. Made no sense to me. I will say this, Mercer couldnt be stopped last night--anytime he wanted to he drove right around any defender we put on him--nice job to him, he broughrt his A game. Nice job to Tucker popping out and hitting 3's. Here is the questions about PC that I have coming out of this game. At the very end when 52

was shooting his free throws he appeared to be hobbled up with an ankle. The way he plugged up the middle, if he is a no go, how will this affect thier game Saturday night?

I haven't heard anything on him hurting his ankle.

Remember the Alamo.....If WC can make a quick turnaround like they did last year this time.....they'll have something to say about that.

Not sure this WC Team will be remembering much about the Alamo. They were playing much better last year this time than this year. This team seems to be taking steps backwards at the wrong time.

Not sure this WC Team will be remembering much about the Alamo. They were playing much better last year this time than this year. This team seems to be taking steps backwards at the wrong time.

I agree of you can't put away Stown when they are without Bubba, and then turn around and barely beat Cwood by 5. Not looking good.

Actually they weren't. Their district performance last year was not pretty, and they finished 3rd just like this year before they turned it around quickly in the region. The performance against Stown was really ugly I agree.....their offense became very stagnant due to way too many set plays instead of keeping everybody moving with just a regular motion O. I think Willard will correct it. I'm not saying they definitely will turn it around, but it sure wouldn't suprise me if they did with Willard at the helm and a Rice still in the lineup.