Jordan Godwin District 7A MVP!

midtensportsfan

Jordan Godwin has won MVP in both football and now basketball in the same year in District 7A. What a huge accomplishment this is for a great kid. He also scored his 1000th career point earlier in the year. He will go down as either the top all time scorer in JC history or close to it. He was 1st team all state in Class 2A football and Upper Cumberland Player of the Year in football too. Congrats young man and take JC back to the promised land this year!!!! :thumb:

Jordan Godwin has won MVP in both football and now basketball in the same year in District 7A. What a huge accomplishment this is for a great kid. He also scored his 1000th career point earlier in the year. He will go down as either the top all time scorer in JC history or close to it. He was 1st team all state in Class 2A football and Upper Cumberland Player of the Year in football too. Congrats young man and take JC back to the promised land this year!!!! :thumb:

Godwin is the best athlete I've seen come through Jackson County in many years. It certainly is nice to see a young man excel in two sports. Small schools like JC and others in the Upper Cumberland need all hands on deck for each athletic program. Gonna be tough for JC to get back to the "promised land" though, when two of their own district foes have defeated them already. But you know what, I sincerely wish the players luck with it, just not some the arrogant adults from down that way.

Godwin is the best athlete I've seen come through Jackson County in many years. It certainly is nice to see a young man excel in two sports. Small schools like JC and others in the Upper Cumberland need all hands on deck for each athletic program. Gonna be tough for JC to get back to the "promised land" though, when two of their own district foes have defeated them already. But you know what, I sincerely wish the players luck with it, just not some the arrogant adults from down that way.

yea your right but all others have lost more except Clay in district who also lost two but its a fact this region has a hard time advancing but whoever does I'll be there rooting for them but I'm like most of you I'd prefer it to be my home team.