Dist 9A vs Dist 10A

rebelboy121

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No one saying much about NC who is 5 games below 500 beating #1 seed eagleville on the road, just alot of talk about bad officiating, lets focus on the games and not blame it on the officials. Tuesday I think CA wins a real close won and NC pulls off another upset, they already beat MCewen once.

No one saying much about NC who is 5 games below 500 beating #1 seed eagleville on the road, just alot of talk about bad officiating, lets focus on the games and not blame it on the officials. Tuesday I think CA wins a real close won and NC pulls off another upset, they already beat MCewen once.

CA will win no problem. NC and Mcewen will be a good one NC did do a good job going on the road and getting a big win

CA will win no problem. NC and Mcewen will be a good one NC did do a good job going on the road and getting a big win If Mcewen can keep NC from getting hot from behind the arc they should be able to win but if they dont it will be a long night. Being on a neutral floor this should be a good game.

I think that McEwen can do it if they have a good night and don't get down. Yes indeed NC did beat McEwen at home but that was there first district game and you can't base everything on that.. McEwen is all around a good team they have two good post a awesome point gaurd and two good wings. NC has to depend on there 3pt game to carry them for a win and its always not there for them. McEwen will be hot that night looking for a win and get revenge from there upset at Wayne County last year.My personally opinion I say McEwen beats them and the Championship Game will be McEwen vs. Clarksville Academy and if this happens McEwen would half to have a awesome night to pull out a win and the twins would need to get in some foul trouble or have a off night one... :roflol:

I think that McEwen can do it if they have a good night and don't get down. Yes indeed NC did beat McEwen at home but that was there first district game and you can't base everything on that.. McEwen is all around a good team they have two good post a awesome point gaurd and two good wings. NC has to depend on there 3pt game to carry them for a win and its always not there for them. McEwen will be hot that night looking for a win and get revenge from there upset at Wayne County last year.My personally opinion I say McEwen beats them and the Championship Game will be McEwen vs. Clarksville Academy and if this happens McEwen would half to have a awesome night to pull out a win and the twins would need to get in some foul trouble or have a off night one... :roflol:

i agree but the twins wont get in foul trouble the refs will never allow that to happen.

i agree but the twins wont get in foul trouble the refs will never allow that to happen.

They have before and malcolm espically when he played McEwen got 3 fouls first quarter one game. It is possible and that was at there place.. So not McEwen refs I have seen it before but its rare but it will be rare just to beat them it will be a upset either war there a good team and McEwen would also half to have a great night at that so there are a few things that half to follow... But then you must think if anybody is going to beat them I would pick McEwen for sure as they lead every half and the thrid quarter twice I have not seen that in any other team at all... When McEwen gets down they start to give up and thats something that they must change to beat a good team like that.

Edited by follower93

They have before and malcolm espically when he played McEwen got 3 fouls first quarter one game. It is possible and that was at there place.. So not McEwen refs I have seen it before but its rare but it will be rare just to beat them it will be a upset either war there a good team and McEwen would also half to have a great night at that so there are a few things that half to follow... But then you must think if anybody is going to beat them I would pick McEwen for sure as they lead every half and the thrid quarter twice I have not seen that in any other team at all... When McEwen gets down they start to give up and thats something that they must change to beat a good team like that.

Not a very accurate statement... McEwen has been down repeatedly the last four games and have came back to win in three of thrm, CA being the one they didn't...

McEwen needs to concentrate on NCS and NCS only... This is a much, much bigger game than the region final due to the fact that this is still win or go home time and region finals you can still lose and have a chance at the glass house...

One game at a time, one possession at a time, every second counts... If you get beat by one and get out hussled and give up easy buckets that is your season, plan and simple... And you can bet C. Anderson (if he is still coaching) will bring a game plan...

As far as CA goes...

The only "behind the arc" threat CA has consistently had all year is #30 Crozier... I would run a box and one (the one obviously being on Malcolm, Martin is overrated) and pack it inside only coming out to pressure a shot if Crozier is the shooter. If they overload with Crozier in the corner and the Smith twins high/low... allow the swing pass, allow the shot, play off, off can cover down low... If the other guys, #3, #21, #33, and #1 it their shots outside oh well, but percentage wise you are going to have a much better shot... also considering region will not be at CA where the other players feel like they have a confident shot...

Oh yeah, another great key for any team to challange CA would be to box out...

Good luck to 10A, except for NCS this week...

Go Warriors...

I would half to disagree on the first part McEwen lead I know for sure at half time as a kid name Garret hit a buzzer shot with .9 seconds left in the half making it 24 to 23. Thrid quarter Malcolm got a foul on a kid name Patrick and they took him out as I was his Thrid foul....

The warriors then scored 6 points having a beening down by 1 at the end of the Thrid quarter and then the warriors fell after that...

But this is beside the point no need to argue of that I do agree that they need to focus on Nashville Christian as McEwen need to come prepared to play there best... I saidthe before in a earlier post that if they dont they will be swept away also they need good Defence to be in there faces for there 3pt game to be off..

For everyone who complains about the officiating on this thread, your team is either not very good or you lost a game you think you should have won and have nothing to blame it on so you throw it on the refs. Grow up. The kids are the ones playing the games. To talk down about them is sad. Oh and Martin Smith is overrated? That is a very uneducated statement, but that is expected for people on this thread. When you score 31 points in a state championship game.. or actually win one then you can speak.

Now about the games, McEwen wins by 12 and CA wins by 18..another District 10a championship game in the region. It is alright because 9a might have their chance next year after CA loses 4 starters. but as of right now District 10a is running this region. Regardless of what happens in the regional championship, (If CA and McEwen both win) I still see both teams making it to the big dance. I thought it would hapeen last year but McEwen will get another shot at it (hopefully). I do think CA will win the region because they have got too much talent and defense. Good Luck 10a