D2 AA tourney

nd1fan

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Baylor travels to play Ensworth. If Baylor can contain Ensworths guards and limit the touches from the big kid inside then Baylor has a chance. If Baylor were to pull this off it would be a great upset.

MUS travels to Chattanooga Mccallie. Mccallie must play a hot MUS tram that took out Brentwood Academy. Mccallie has loads of talent but can they get it going at the right time?

Not sure of the other games. Should be a good weekend.

predictions for this weekends games and how it will all play out?

Baylor travels to play Ensworth. If Baylor can contain Ensworths guards and limit the touches from the big kid inside then Baylor has a chance. If Baylor were to pull this off it would be a great upset.

MUS travels to Chattanooga Mccallie. Mccallie must play a hot MUS tram that took out Brentwood Academy. Mccallie has loads of talent but can they get it going at the right time?

Not sure of the other games. Should be a good weekend.

Father Ryan travels to play Briarcrest. MBA goes to Christian Brothers.

McCallie's shooting percentage will have a lot to do with their success - MUS doesn't have their talent level but could win a close low-scoring game. Agree with your thoughts about Baylor/Ensworth. The Memphis games are closer to a toss-up with the home teams probably being favored.

Father Ryan travels to play Briarcrest. MBA goes to Christian Brothers.

McCallie's shooting percentage will have a lot to do with their success - MUS doesn't have their talent level but could win a close low-scoring game. Agree with your thoughts about Baylor/Ensworth. The Memphis games are closer to a toss-up with the home teams probably being favored.

I agree with all the predictions but i dont see baylor contending with ensworth. Ryan can beat briarcrest, but they have not played well in their other two games they had to travel.

I agree with all the predictions but i dont see baylor contending with ensworth. Ryan can beat briarcrest, but they have not played well in their other two games they had to travel.

Although it is now late Feb., not December. I'm sure Ryan's coach knows to pack the paint against Briarcrest then hope his guys take and make good shots.

Although it is now late Feb., not December. I'm sure Ryan's coach knows to pack the paint against Briarcrest then hope his guys take and make good shots.

I agree i heard briarcrest cant shoot at all, but they have two huge guys. Are their big guys good enough to beat ryan?

I agree i heard briarcrest cant shoot at all, but they have two huge guys. Are their big guys good enough to beat ryan?

I don't know that they can't shoot at all - just not as much of a sure thing from the outside compared to their inside game. Austin Nichols deserves his Mr. Basketball nomination - he is fundamentally sound and a good defensive shot-blocker and a steady alley-oop threat. He won't beat you by himself but game-planning for him makes his teammates better. Good luck and travel safely!

Ensworth will walk through the state with ease. Not a lot to discuss. Going to be a few good games but you can practically go ahead and give the Gold Ball to Ricky.

Not entirely disagreeing with you. We've seen what they've done to the Middle/East during the regular season while the West teams basically showed that they are all pretty evenly matched. Still, Ensworth doesn't seem to do as well on the road as they do at home.... There might be a little room for doubt. As everyone knows, it all comes down to one game and anything can happen.