Region 4-AA at White Co. High School

swipper

OMG I wish you would stop whining about the Upperman game and your fouls, and your coach always has an excuse for every thing. I have never seen in the Grundy County Herald not one time you guys lose and it be your fault. He always has a reason and it is never because the other team was better. Your girls play rough, they are aggressive, there is nothing wrong with that; however, haven't you ever noticed that when you play anywhere but on "the mountian" players foul out.

Beating someone in camp means nothing, camps are held at the beginning of the year, most of the time everyone gets to play, camps have running clocks, missing players, etc.

Grundy has some good players, but the other district has 3 good teams, and unfortunatly if history repeats itself the regions will be a total district 7 shut out.

One of the things I like about Grundy is they play with a lot of heart, and I wish them the best; but my prediction still stands.

Clarification...anytime the girls have lost the Coach has taken responsiblity. The Coach makes no excuses.. Read the Herald again. All of Lady Jackets were at camp...not everyone played...on the mountain..our girls have fouled out. Get it right.

Clarification...anytime the girls have lost the Coach has taken responsiblity. The Coach makes no excuses.. Read the Herald again. All of Lady Jackets were at camp...not everyone played...on the mountain..our girls have fouled out. Get it right.

No thanks, I am quite literate, and reading it once is about all I can handle. (Actually his fantastic little quotes are the only reason I have kept up with it.)

What I said about camps was not directed towards Grundy. It was a statement about camps. One cannot base a camp score off of how a team will play someone in a real game because of lots of varying factors such as those I listed. If GC does not use their camps to give every player a chance to show what they have to offer pre-season that does not mean other teams don't. Also if GC had all members there it doesn't mean the other teams did.

I have no clue whether or not they foul out on the mountain; but the crowd sure acts shocked and it's bad calls when they foul out anywhere else. That's all.

Nothing against the girls, they show much more class than their fans/parents do; and truthfully that's what really matters.

That's my opinion, you need not take it personally and if you don't agree there is no need to direct your comments directly to me. I've already wasted too much time here.

Cannon Co. 72-Grundy Co. 49. Cannon played a sloppy first half but finally took care of business in the latter part of the 3rd quarter. Grundy played a tough game and definitely have a quality team.

Livingston was leading Upperman by 15 at the half. Upperman's talented guard (Randolph, I think) injured her knee in the 2nd quarter and if she didn't return in the second half Upperman is probably done.

Cannon Co. 72-Grundy Co. 49. Cannon played a sloppy first half but finally took care of business in the latter part of the 3rd quarter. Grundy played a tough game and definitely have a quality team.

Livingston was leading Upperman by 15 at the half. Upperman's talented guard (Randolph, I think) injured her knee in the 2nd quarter and if she didn't return in the second half Upperman is probably done.

LA won 45-32. Great defensive game by the Cats.Hope Randolph will be OK. She is a 'player'.

#3 Taylor Randolph went out with 3:57 left in the second quarter. They put ice on her left knee. Yes, without her high octane play, a comeback was improbable. :ph34r:

Cannon County by 23..guess they must've ate too much before they left the mtn. :?

They ate alot of indian this year, guess what? only have 1 Senior on the team, loosing zero in THE STARTING ROTATIONS, Juniors and Sophmores.. with a sprinkle of Freshman. Got beat last night, sure did, Cannon Co. I tip my cap off to you ladies, As for you sarasarcasm, you will NEVER EVEN reach what these young ladies did this year :thumb: