Jackson County Poor Sports

bobcatfan300

When it was time to pass out the awards after the end of the tournament, Jackson Co. was a no show. 2 or 3 bench players and maybe a manager came out, or maybe they were all managers and no coach. The coach sat in the stands and didn't even go down. Godwin wasn't there for his All Tournament award either. In the 16 tournaments I have been to I have never seen a team do that. Clay Co, Pickett Co. and Clarkrange all were there. Just because JC has gone down hill the last month and now is playing WAY below the other three, they should have been better sports and stayed for the awards.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When it was time to pass out the awards after the end of the tournament, Jackson Co. was a no show. 2 or 3 bench players and maybe a manager came out, or maybe they were all managers and no coach. The coach sat in the stands and didn't even go down. Godwin wasn't there for his All Tournament award either. In the 16 tournaments I have been to I have never seen a team do that. Clay Co, Pickett Co. and Clarkrange all were there. Just because JC has gone down hill the last month and now is playing WAY below the other three, they should have been better sports and stayed for the awards.

They are following in MidTn's footsteps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am hoping we put an end to JC's quest this season come Saturday night in PossumTown!

The players who were sick needed to go home and probably shouldn't have even tried to play the game. I don't think that is showing poor sportsmanship.

The players who were sick needed to go home and probably shouldn't have even tried to play the game. I don't think that is showing poor sportsmanship.

So then why was the JC coach just sitting in the stands not bothering to go out with those 3 or 4 guys?

Only 2 players were mentioned to be sick, so where were the rest of them? If they were THAT sick, why did they play?

They were THAT sick but still tried although the two of them only played about 3 or 4 minutes each. You know, I was pulling for PC in that championship game because I think you all have a great coach. Guess some of you fans are not quite as classy considering the comments you make.

So then why was the JC coach just sitting in the stands not bothering to go out with those 3 or 4 guys?

Only 2 players were mentioned to be sick, so where were the rest of them? If they were THAT sick, why did they play?

They were THAT sick but still tried although the two of them only played about 3 or 4 minutes each. You know, I was pulling for PC in that championship game because I think you all have a great coach. Guess some of you fans are not quite as classy considering the comments you make.

Good way to try to change the subject...so why was your coach not out there? It clearly was very poor sportmanship and attacking the person who points it out doesn't change that.

I couldn't tell you why the coach wasn't out there, but rather than getting on Coach T and trying to bash JC and its players, why don't you just ask the coach? It's a ridiculous thread to even get started. Go JC!!

Good way to try to change the subject...so why was your coach not out there? It clearly was very poor sportmanship and attacking the person who points it out doesn't change that.

If anything goes, then things are in a bad way. One team earlier in the tournament sat in the stands during the girls' tournament yelling things which had they been in a game they would have been ejected for saying them. Another star player sat in the stands chewing tobacco and spitting into a bottle during the PC?Clarkrange game, even though tobacco is not allowed on school grounds. There were plenty more things which shouldn't have been allowed. A team being disrespectful to the rest of the district shouldn't be allowed either, no matter how defensive JC fans may be.

First of all you obviously do not know Coach Flynn very well. He is anything but disrespectful. In fact, I know for a fact he went down and congratulated Coach Bibb after the game. Also, the only coach who went out with his kids was Coach Bibb and every one but you understands that. As for the kids, we had about half the team with flu like symptoms and they were told to go home if they felt bad by Coach Flynn. I guess that was wrong too? You are a real piece of work to get on here and fault the coach and boys for being absent from a trophy presentation. I am sure if it was your team it would be different and YOU would have used this as an excuse for your team losing. We are disappointed that we lost but more disappointed we could not put our best product on the floor. Maybe we can get everyone back healthy and play you all in region finals and maybe you can watch Coach Flynn and boys stay for pictures after the game. GOOD DAY!

Hey Bobcat how did PC do when they played us last time? JC had everyone sick against Clay Co. including Godwin, McMillan and Ragland. Godwin and McMillan haven't even been back to school yet so they were that sick. You are an idiot and you're on here crowing because ya'll won the district tournament ok we got that now get over yourself. JC and Crange had a great game the night before and it could have went either way so how you say they are way below the other 3 is a mystery but i guarantee you this they would beat PC every time they played them oh wait they did beat them every time they played them didn't they :roflol: :roflol:

Edited by midtensportsfan