• Cosby
    • Cloudland
    • Hancock County
    • Hampton
    • University High
    • Unaka
    • Washburn
    • J.Frank White

He only got it monday night. Went to hosp. with 104 temp. Probably the best we can hope for is having him back by sub-state. Just gotta have McClellan and Whitehead step up. BIG shoes to fill but when it's gut check time you either get it done or go down giving it your all. Tried to get Hyden go shake hands and congratulate ALL of Hampton's players last night. :twisted: (cough,cough,"good job")

LOLOL :)

I really hope he plays and to fullest capacity...I hate to loose or win with a main cog on the bench...know what I mean?!

LOLOL :)

I really hope he plays and to fullest capacity...I hate to loose or win with a main cog on the bench...know what I mean?!

Xactly what you mean. :thumb: Lookin forward to tonight. Hyden's fever broke but still feelin blah. Any question and I'd say Carp will sit him and save him for Sub-state. Still, we should be as ready as possible. Mine's amped up I know that. Will have to play out of our minds tonight to take this one but anything is possible. Hate driving all the way to C.D. so 2 Carter Co. teams can play. Those boys would be just as happy to run up to R.M. state park and have it out on the blacktop I'm guessing. See you fellas 2nite.

Xactly what you mean. :thumb: Lookin forward to tonight. Hyden's fever broke but still feelin blah. Any question and I'd say Carp will sit him and save him for Sub-state. Still, we should be as ready as possible. Mine's amped up I know that. Will have to play out of our minds tonight to take this one but anything is possible. Hate driving all the way to C.D. so 2 Carter Co. teams can play. Those boys would be just as happy to run up to R.M. state park and have it out on the blacktop I'm guessing. See you fellas 2nite.

Yea! And we could have a volley-ball match while they're playing!

Id say both teams will arrive PUMPED! Hope they play the kind of game we're expecting to see :thumb:

Hyden can make it...mine and a couple of others had that flu-B a few weeks ago...it IS a tuff bug though....Id rather see him play, but Id understand resting him at this point