• Cosby
    • Cloudland
    • Hancock County
    • Hampton
    • University High
    • Unaka
    • Washburn
    • J.Frank White

Crazyness you wanna disect my post like you're a comp professor!? Are you really from Unaka? Your season ended like a week ago man. Its BEEN baseball season in stoney Creek, since last saturday. Why are you still on here??? Are you bitter cuz we sent both of your teams home 2 nights in a row?? Do you wear hampton and cloudland "get up" when your season ends, every year before ours? It must suck. So here's what i say. You get a team and you stick with them. And shut your suck. You probly didnt even play sports. I bet you filmed games when you were in school...

About our 06 team. I didnt want to say it bucause i didnt know if the players were reading this. This years team was no where near as good. Our 06 team is probly the best or 2nd best ever at cosby. You could argue Josh webb and Savard they were unreal. but they didnt have the weapons we did. we were better at every position except maybe center and i think that is a push between timmy and conard. But we had blakely who made all state and got region mvp as a soph...on the region runner up team!!!thats unheard of.

Your right cloudland didnt screw us. We only played the best team in the region in the second round with the 2 seed two years in a row. I should have used better wording. Cloudland won a district champion ship buddy cosby has district championship trophys hanging in the janitors office. Big deal man. Ill bet you they dont beat hampton thursday blue and gold. ill meet you at the door and bet whatever on that. So enjoy that district championship and enjoy this win over a terrible hancock team because its the last win youll have this year. Who is number 2? He looks like pauly shore off sin-in-law. I cant take that kid serious at all. I think Cosby should move into district one so we can have a cake walk to substate. CLoudland is very lucky they got 2 byes all the way to substate. MUST BE NICE

The Hampton vs Cosby was a Fun game to watch tonight. Congrats to Cosby on a fine season. You guys have nothing to hang your heads about for sure.Your fans were a hoot and very supportive of your team. Wish more of ours were like that. My Landers looked a little out of rhythem without Hyden tonight. Hopefully we can get it together by Thurs. Uknoit, Russell's dad wasn't there tonight but I've got his # somewhere so I'll get it 2 you Thurs. REGIONAL FINALS BOYS, THIS IS WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT. Border War 4; Lets get it on! :thumb:

Thanks B&G....

as for the previous posts Cosby fans, if you're not gonna give excuses, then don't.....on this thread or others.

For every reason you can come up with (although legit such as foul shots) we could point out uncommon short falls in Hampton's game tonight also....that's the way the ball drops sometimes!

First off, Cloudland is a better team than they're getting credit for and could play just fine with Cosby,they were playing without there point gaurd and he's really important to the team. expect a close game with these 2 teams.

I actually thought Cosby and Hampton played pretty good,both had a few mistakes,but I've never seen anyone at any level play the perfect game.Hampton didn't do a very good job blocking out and rebounding for alot of the game,they did better in the 4th quarter and its a good thing they did. Thought Conrad did a good job and Cosby should have got it to him more often,too atheletic for our bigs. Cosby killed themselves at the free throw line and it ended there season. Hampton had some chances in the 1st half to build a big lead,but they got a little out of controll at times.Always feel bad when these seniors play there last game,Its been a pleasure to watch Herzog over the years ,hope he excels in life as he did in sports. I've heard he is a fine kid. Congrats to the Landers and Bulldogs,Regardless of who wins the next one ,hope you both have a shot at the state.

First off, Cloudland is a better team than they're getting credit for and could play just fine with Cosby,they were playing without there point gaurd and he's really important to the team. expect a close game with these 2 teams.

I actually thought Cosby and Hampton played pretty good,both had a few mistakes,but I've never seen anyone at any level play the perfect game.Hampton didn't do a very good job blocking out and rebounding for alot of the game,they did better in the 4th quarter and its a good thing they did. Thought Conrad did a good job and Cosby should have got it to him more often,too atheletic for our bigs. Cosby killed themselves at the free throw line and it ended there season. Hampton had some chances in the 1st half to build a big lead,but they got a little out of controll at times.Always feel bad when these seniors play there last game,Its been a pleasure to watch Herzog over the years ,hope he excels in life as he did in sports. I've heard he is a fine kid. Congrats to the Landers and Bulldogs,Regardless of who wins the next one ,hope you both have a shot at the state.

Herzog and the whole team seemed first class to me....win or loose, they have my respect

Edited by uknoit2

Your right cloudland didnt screw us. We only played the best team in the region in the second round with the 2 seed two years in a row. I should have used better wording. Cloudland won a district champion ship buddy cosby has district championship trophys hanging in the janitors office. Big deal man. Ill bet you they dont beat hampton thursday blue and gold. ill meet you at the door and bet whatever on that. So enjoy that district championship and enjoy this win over a terrible hancock team because its the last win youll have this year. Who is number 2? He looks like pauly shore off sin-in-law. I cant take that kid serious at all. I think Cosby should move into district one so we can have a cake walk to substate. CLoudland is very lucky they got 2 byes all the way to substate. MUST BE NICE

The best you can come up with is to make fun of a highschool kid's looks? And you want to be taken seriously on these boards. I'm pretty sure they don't hang their District Championships in the janitors closet. Well, that district is so weak I'd probably be ashamed to display them in public too, so maybe you do at that. Come on up to district one, How's that worked out for you in football? Might not beat Hampton thursday night, That is tough to do for sure. But at least we know we can. Might not win another game this year but at least we are still playing. You are awful hung up on tradition, and all state players you've had, and "dist.champs ain't nothin to us". Get real, grow up and start acting your 22 years of age instead of like a spoiled little boy living in the past. I mean really dude, making fun of a highschooler? Pitiful.....Oh,and yeah it is nice :mrgreen:

Edited by Bluengoldblood

Pretty sure my name on here describes my wardrobe. And if the Landers get knocked out of it then yes I would pull for Any Carter Co. team left. Yes ,even Happy Valley if it came to that.(which it won't) The only orange in my closet has UT on it somewhere. Now.........changing the subject, Hope we get Hyden back soon. You could tell we were missing him last night. Made me realize how many things he does for us. Prob. our leading rebound,assists and steals guy. Don't know how to describe it but we just looked.....lacking......or out of sinc. Was proud of the way our younger kids stepped up though. Back or not, We got to be ready for tomorrow night.

Pretty sure my name on here describes my wardrobe. And if the Landers get knocked out of it then yes I would pull for Any Carter Co. team left. Yes ,even Happy Valley if it came to that.(which it won't) The only orange in my closet has UT on it somewhere. Now.........changing the subject, Hope we get Hyden back soon. You could tell we were missing him last night. Made me realize how many things he does for us. Prob. our leading rebound,assists and steals guy. Don't know how to describe it but we just looked.....lacking......or out of sinc. Was proud of the way our younger kids stepped up though. Back or not, We got to be ready for tomorrow night.

I don't think we can beat Hampton without Hyden. It would be like Hampton playing without Hughes. We have to have Hyden back for Hampton or we will be on the road, imo.

I don't think we can beat Hampton without Hyden. It would be like Hampton playing without Hughes. We have to have Hyden back for Hampton or we will be on the road, imo.

That would be a hard blow to you all for sure. How long has he had it? It took a good week to get to feeling better when I had it...

My lil one has this ole virus now, so I had him set right next to Hyden last night :roflolk::roflolk:

That would be a hard blow to you all for sure. How long has he had it? It took a good week to get to feeling better when I had it...

My lil one has this ole virus now, so I had him set right next to Hyden last night :roflolk::roflolk:

He only got it monday night. Went to hosp. with 104 temp. Probably the best we can hope for is having him back by sub-state. Just gotta have McClellan and Whitehead step up. BIG shoes to fill but when it's gut check time you either get it done or go down giving it your all. Tried to get Hyden go shake hands and congratulate ALL of Hampton's players last night. :twisted: (cough,cough,"good job")