• Cosby
    • Cloudland
    • Hancock County
    • Hampton
    • University High
    • Unaka
    • Washburn
    • J.Frank White

A lesson in sex? lol i dont even know what that is suposed to mean? Im not a kid, im 22. And ive seen every Cosby Game the past 15 years. I dont need a gps to get to the 'boro ill put it to you like that. We had 2 state runner up's in a row, thats more than Hampton can say since ward and hughs have been alive. We have had 5 all state basketball players The last 10 years. Make that 6 if conard doesnt get snubbed. Hughs and Ward and 2 really good players and i respect the job they have done. Its just awful arrogant to get on here and guarantee a district 1 championship rematch. 9 times out of 10 we have the bullseye on our back. I kind of like how you all are the favorites. Id rather be the hunter than the prey...

I think what Pujo is trying to say is Hampton is gonna be the giver and Cosby is gonna be the receiver. :roflol: Your only 22? You are a kid. I'll be 34 next Wednesday and people still call me a kid. AFter 30 you take it as a compliment, lol. If you'll read everyone's posts carefully, no one has guaranteed anything. Cloudland and Hampton fans are confident and supporting in the fact they will believe their teams will win. I don't think its disrespectful to Cosby because we believe we will win. If those boys don't show up, it could very well be Hancock and Cosby in the final.

A lesson in sex? lol i dont even know what that is suposed to mean? Im not a kid, im 22. And ive seen every Cosby Game the past 15 years. I dont need a gps to get to the 'boro ill put it to you like that. We had 2 state runner up's in a row, thats more than Hampton can say since ward and hughs have been alive. We have had 5 all state basketball players The last 10 years. Make that 6 if conard doesnt get snubbed. Hughs and Ward and 2 really good players and i respect the job they have done. Its just awful arrogant to get on here and guarantee a district 1 championship rematch. 9 times out of 10 we have the bullseye on our back. I kind of like how you all are the favorites. Id rather be the hunter than the prey...

The hunter can walk into a trap if he ain't careful....Don't know where you get the idea that our posts have been arrogant. Actually, I've said very little about your Eagles because I know very little about them. Kinda interested to see what they bring actually. At the moment we are concentrating on Hancock Co. though. Can't afford to overlook anyone at this point. What happened 10 or even 20 years ago doesn't really matter now. The only thing that matters is what happens Tue. night. Should be great games to watch.

First off Pujo's post made my day :roflol: Would like to get out and watch tonight, but i have a Civil War History class to attend <_< everyone have a safe trip, i dont know what its like everywhere else but this storm refuses to go away here.

Pujo is a trip for sure!

But the boys play tomorrow night....girls play tonight...so maybe you can make it down tomorrow for the festivities!

Yes i was on that team in 06. We had a very good team. 34-2 but run but into a buzz saw at state. i say arrogant because at this point there are no easy games left. you all act like its gonna be a cakewalk. thats ok though, ive listened to pujo and all you others for years. i wouldnt expect any thing else. i hadnt been on here in forever but i knew you all would be chatty about this game. our district is terrible but we both have 2 teams left apiece. that amazes me to be honest. id say hancock doesnt have much of a chance against the landers. I still feel like a kid, king. too bad i dont live at home still.

Yes i was on that team in 06. We had a very good team. 34-2 but run but into a buzz saw at state. i say arrogant because at this point there are no easy games left. you all act like its gonna be a cakewalk. thats ok though, ive listened to pujo and all you others for years. i wouldnt expect any thing else. i hadnt been on here in forever but i knew you all would be chatty about this game. our district is terrible but we both have 2 teams left apiece. that amazes me to be honest. id say hancock doesnt have much of a chance against the landers. I still feel like a kid, king. too bad i dont live at home still.

I'm not so sure you ran into a buzz saw as much as you guys were ice cold from the three against Humbolt. I still believe if you guys would have shot the three the way you did against Hampton then you would have had a good shot at winning state in 06. You guys hit 16 threes against Hampton that year. Unbelievable. That was the loudest high school game I have ever witnessed. Wonderful atmosphere for a ballgame. oh well, the past is the past. How does this Cosby team stack up to your 06 team?

Carter Co didn't invent sex or Basketball, but they do a prrety good job at both.Most people know quiet a bit about sex by the time they are 22. A lesson in sex just meams that they will teach Cosby not to mess around with the Bulldogs.

How bout them Lady Eagles!! they are probably a little better than what most of yall over in district 1 thought. I think they have a good shot at takin down NG.

pujo I'm not sure about all of these Freudian metaphors you got goin here but it's definately livened up the chatter a little. :roflol:

Should be another good one tomorrow. hopefully I can make it if I can fight off this nasty cold. GO EAGLES!

The one post of your's got me going a little,but I generally just give my opinion. Truthfully I'm not looking for a blowout tomorrow night,I do think Cloudland and Hampton will both prevail.

How bout them Lady Eagles!! they are probably a little better than what most of yall over in district 1 thought. I think they have a good shot at takin down NG.

pujo I'm not sure about all of these Freudian metaphors you got goin here but it's definately livened up the chatter a little. :roflol:

Should be another good one tomorrow. hopefully I can make it if I can fight off this nasty cold. GO EAGLES!

Oldeagle Congrats on the win tonight and good luck with NG. You should have a good shot.

As far as the other part goes,I like to stir things up a little when someone opens the door.Makes for some fun stuff.

Oldeagle Congrats on the win tonight and good luck with NG. You should have a good shot.

As far as the other part goes,I like to stir things up a little when someone opens the door.Makes for some fun stuff.

I hear Dorothy Dugger went down tonight in the 3rd! I hope its not her ACL like I've heard....

SURE turned up the heat for tomorrow's game!