Smith County Owls

glover

Guest Termite

That's right, lady...I sent you a friend request! Also, I figured with a name like Termite, it was implied that you may like woodpeckers. My bad, lady!

Daisy Duke....the coattail rider. Quit using other folks matterial. Try something original. Posting old stuff makes you look.........well........like your from MC. :lol:

Guest Termite

Hey Termite, or anyone else for that matter, does anybody know anything about the alumni game against Macon? I may not see the field, but I'm playing lol.

Heard a little about it. I'm not sure about all the details. There was a meeting last week about getting an alumni team together. Playing Macon again. I played in it in 86, there was another in 92? that I didn't play in and I sure ain't playing in this one. Don't know and haven't heard anything like when,where who, coach or the likes yet. Keep everyone updated when you find out more.

The SC alumni is 2-0 with both games against MC.

Heard a little about it. I'm not sure about all the details. There was a meeting last week about getting an alumni team together. Playing Macon again. I played in it in 86, there was another in 92? that I didn't play in and I sure ain't playing in this one. Don't know and haven't heard anything like when,where who, coach or the likes yet. Keep everyone updated when you find out more.

The SC alumni is 2-0 with both games against MC.

takes place on either may 21st or 22nd @ macon county.

Guest Termite

I didn't think Maynord would let them on SC's field. Will you be in attendance Snowy? From what I'm starting to hear......if all play that say they want too, it should be fun to watch.

Spring practice starts tomorrow. Brings back memories...and how much I hated Spring practice. :lol:

Guest Termite

Hey Snowy....think THE DUCTMAN would like to suit up more time? I seen him not too long ago. He don't look much different than he did when we was growning up. Him living in and being well known in MC could make it a little more interesting too.

Hey Snowy....think THE DUCTMAN would like to suit up more time? I seen him not too long ago. He don't look much different than he did when we was growning up. Him living in and being well known in MC could make it a little more interesting too.

no way in hades! :lol:

you're right though, he's in better shape than alot 20 years younger than him, that just good genetics... ;)

i'd be willing to bet that the only way he'd even consider playing is if antwan was there to hold his water bottle on the sideline.. :roflolk:

Guest Termite

no way in hades! :lol:

you're right though, he's in better shape than alot 20 years younger than him, that just good genetics... ;)

i'd be willing to bet that the only way he'd even consider playing is if antwan was there to hold his water bottle on the sideline.. :roflolk:

Genetics?? I believe it had to do with growing up in downtown Punch. :D