Smith County Owls

glover

Hey Glover, you seem to be computer savy. Is there any way I can hide another members posts? This is directed toward you Basil. Why are you even on this board?

To berate myopic posters and underachieving football teams.

Now somebody please pass the

Maynordaise!

Edited by BasilDuke

Guest Termite

To berate myopic posters and underachieving football teams.

Here we go..........NOW, finally, your on to something.

myopic posters - shortsighted - Something you to know something about. Having a 5-5 team and beating SC once in 7 years and claiming ownership. That wouldn't be "myopic" would it? :lol: But hey, it ain't a losing season,,,something else you know about.

Underachieving - again....something you should know about. (see MC football).

You were making a little progress there for a minute. Even using a big word or two....but did you just call Glover a "wannabe"?? Glover is anything but a "wannabe". See that would be something ELSE you should know about rookie.......being a "wannabe"....One ought to reconize another. But you shot that in the rear too.... Sooooooo, we are back to square 1. Keep trying......don't give up.....you'll get better,,,,,,but by what you've attempted so far, it's kinda like your football team.........it's GOT to get better. :roflol::roflol:

Guest Termite

Get use to it, lady. You're gonna see alot of me this season... good thing for you Smith County's season is always dissapointingly cut short. :roflol:

I don't know how I overlooked this with so much wisdom in it.....I must be slipping.

Used to what?? And I would bet my last dollar I won't SEE you, although you would probably stick out in a crowd. Can't hide a man with all the unmatchable wit as you seem to have.

I though you were a smart guy,but again, you shot that in the rear.....Most would think everybody's season is dissapointingly cut short if they don't have a gold ball.

Oh......wait a minute......I forgot......In MC the season is NOT dissapointing...at 5-5.Keep them long seasons going. :roflol:

Here we go..........NOW, finally, your on to something.

myopic posters - shortsighted - Something you to know something about. Having a 5-5 team and beating SC once in 7 years and claiming ownership. That wouldn't be "myopic" would it? :lol: But hey, it ain't a losing season,,,something else you know about.

Underachieving - again....something you should know about. (see MC football).

You were making a little progress there for a minute. Even using a big word or two....but did you just call Glover a "wannabe"?? Glover is anything but a "wannabe". See that would be something ELSE you should know about rookie.......being a "wannabe"....One ought to reconize another. But you shot that in the rear too.... Sooooooo, we are back to square 1. Keep trying......don't give up.....you'll get better,,,,,,but by what you've attempted so far, it's kinda like your football team.........it's GOT to get better. :roflol::roflol:

Do you have any computer or grammar skills whatsoever?...or are you putting all you have into each post? :roflol:

Edited by BasilDuke

I don't know how I overlooked this with so much wisdom in it.....I must be slipping.

Used to what?? And I would bet my last dollar I won't SEE you, although you would probably stick out in a crowd. Can't hide a man with all the unmatchable wit as you seem to have.

I though you were a smart guy,but again, you shot that in the rear.....Most would think everybody's season is dissapointingly cut short if they don't have a gold ball.

Oh......wait a minute......I forgot......In MC the season is NOT dissapointing...at 5-5.Keep them long seasons going. :roflol:

You should try another hobby, lady. This posting thing ain't working too well. You're welcome! :?

Edited by BasilDuke

Guest Termite

You should try another hobby, lady. This posting thing ain't working too well. You're welcome! :?

"You need another hobby......this ain't working.....lady" Boy that's some strong stuff right there. I can see I can't compete with you.

Your right again. It ain't working out very well. YOU ain't much of a challenge... :roflol:

"You need another hobby......this ain't working.....lady" Boy that's some strong stuff right there. I can see I can't compete with you.

Your right again. It ain't working out very well. YOU ain't much of a challenge... :roflol:

Me and you are gonna have fun this season, lady. I sent you a friend request too.

Guest Termite

Me and you are gonna have fun this season, lady. I sent you a friend request too.

Sent me a friend request????? :blink: "Me and you gonna have fun"??? I KNEW you were looking for a date with all the "lady" stuff, but I ain't the one. :lol:

Try Mancoverage.............or better yet, the goat sez he's lonely. :roflol:

Sent me a friend request????? :blink: "Me and you gonna have fun"??? I KNEW you were looking for a date with all the "lady" stuff, but I ain't the one. :lol:

Try Mancoverage.............or better yet, the goat sez he's lonely. :roflol:

That's right, lady...I sent you a friend request! Also, I figured with a name like Termite, it was implied that you may like woodpeckers. My bad, lady!