Smith County Owls

glover

Guest Termite

Good morning Tmite. :thumb:

What's going on Scoot?

Checked out the team yet?? Had someone tell me that they are looking at Henson at center, 1 Carter twin and Rankin at guards,Martin and the other Carter twin at tackles, with Tuck at TE?......Man, that's over a 305 lb average, with kids that move well for that size...

That line,with Scurlock,Manning,Stevenson,Webb,Carr,Salsbury,and a few others ought to have a decent offense.

Know anything about the defense yet??

What's going on Scoot?

Checked out the team yet?? Had someone tell me that they are looking at Henson at center, 1 Carter twin and Rankin at guards,Martin and the other Carter twin at tackles, with Tuck at TE?......Man, that's over a 305 lb average, with kids that move well for that size...

That line,with Scurlock,Manning,Stevenson,Webb,Carr,Salsbury,and a few others ought to have a decent offense.

Know anything about the defense yet??

Heard Tuck was still at center, but he seems to have the built, speed, and athleticism for TE and/or DE. He was pretty reliable with shotgun and long snaps last year, so you don't want to go backwards in that area if you change centers. If you move him, may have to put him in for punt and kick snaps.

Guest Termite

Heard Tuck was still at center, but he seems to have the built, speed, and athleticism for TE and/or DE. He was pretty reliable with shotgun and long snaps last year, so you don't want to go backwards in that area if you change centers. If you move him, may have to put him in for punt and kick snaps.

I wouldn't worry about going backwards. You know what you have with Tuck, Now see if you can improve the team with what you know you have.They are probably just tinkering right now with different looks, see what works and don't work. I trust Coach Tackett will have the line ready and kids in the positions where they need to be. SC's centers have been pretty reliable in the past. Tuck may be a better blocker with enough speed to get Scurlock-Stevenson-Manning a chance to turn the corner. If Manning or Stevenson can get a step.........well..somebody better have a good angle. And if those other heavies open lanes up the gut......a defense would have to pick their poison. Inside - outside and throw a little too.....I like the potential.

I wouldn't worry about going backwards. You know what you have with Tuck, Now see if you can improve the team with what you know you have.They are probably just tinkering right now with different looks, see what works and don't work. I trust Coach Tackett will have the line ready and kids in the positions where they need to be. SC's centers have been pretty reliable in the past. Tuck may be a better blocker with enough speed to get Scurlock-Stevenson-Manning a chance to turn the corner. If Manning or Stevenson can get a step.........well..somebody better have a good angle. And if those other heavies open lanes up the gut......a defense would have to pick their poison. Inside - outside and throw a little too.....I like the potential.

I agree, and like you, I trust the coaches.

What's with all the "lady" stuff? You looking for a date?? :lol: You might want to try another site.......although with your limited intelligence I doubt you'll have much luck there either. Try talking less......it makes you appear smarter.

Smith County will never be taken serious as a threat??? I guess my 1st question would be....."not taken serious".. By who??

My 2nd question would be "real threat"....to what??

Before you attempt to answer...or get a date.....look at look at SC's past records..

I know Smith's past records...not even one sniff at a gold silver ball...and the sad part...Smith County never will! Your trophy case is even sadder than your posting, lady. :roflol:

Edited by BasilDuke

Yelp............a whopping 4 wins since 1990. Yes sir, that's OWNERSHIP right there. :roflol::roflol: 1995-2003 twice and 2010.....

Looks like the Maynordaise has passed on YOU... AND ran on you.

I could have been worse I guess. If it hadn't been for an SC connection (Dyer) in 2003..it would have been just 1995 and 2010.

Ownership started in 2010, lady. After this season, you will be scared of them just like you are Trousdale County!

Ownership started in 2010, lady. After this season, you will be scared of them just like you are Trousdale County!

It's obvious your still in your rookie season, not even got a football season under your belt while being a member on the T. Honestly, it's best sometimes to feel your way around during this staga and figure out the lay of the land. Otherwise your going to get swallowed up in here with all the crafty veterans start checking in. Just a thought, take it or leave it.

It's obvious your still in your rookie season, not even got a football season under your belt while being a member on the T. Honestly, it's best sometimes to feel your way around during this staga and figure out the lay of the land. Otherwise your going to get swallowed up in here with all the crafty veterans start checking in. Just a thought, take it or leave it.

I Love HS Football, I've been reading this site for years but not near as long as I've been watching SMITH COUNTY Football. I know the vets on here and who stands with who. Up until this last week I thought you were a Owl fan BUT it seems to me that you've JUMPED SHIP to the Pemberton BANDWAGON!!! You keep this up and ME and the TRUE OWL FAITHFUL won't swallow you up but we might just GILL HOOK you and BASIL BOTH!!! Now pass the MAYNORDAISE!!!! :hungry:

...I'll leave it! Unless your a football forum moderator or a relative of Coach T, I suggest you shut the front door, lady.

I Love HS Football, I've been reading this site for years but not near as long as I've been watching SMITH COUNTY Football. I know the vets on here and who stands with who. Up until this last week I thought you were a Owl fan BUT it seems to me that you've JUMPED SHIP to the Pemberton BANDWAGON!!! You keep this up and ME and the TRUE OWL FAITHFUL won't swallow you up but we might just GILL HOOK you and BASIL BOTH!!! Now pass the MAYNORDAISE!!!! :hungry:

Why is Smith scared to play Trousdale?