MidTenSportsFan

TheAlumnist

Unless 25 or more of those free throws were taking in the last 4 minutes then the refs just lost control. You should win by 30 with that kind of spread at the line. How may field goals did FCS make?

I remember us up 7+ with @ 4 minutes to go and from there we stayed at the foul line because of all the fouls that were made by JC. As far as the block called at midcourt I would agree that it should have been a charge but the T called should have been called. #44 and #22 were playing tight he actually hit #22 twice should have been called for 2 T's and throwed out. The flagrant foul was uncalled for just frustrated because of the score.

Every fanbase gets on here when they lose and blame the officials.....FCS has done it too. We have seen ALOT worse in 8A games not sure what yall have seen in 7A.

Yall can get on here and blast the refs the FCS fans, the FCS team, the police, the FCS staff and whomever yall want but like someone said eariler the bottom line is you lost on the floor. The Godwin kid had to try and win it himself. He's tough and will be playing on the next level for sure. And I think I read somewhere #44 was yall's 2nd best player. He didn't have a great game and I could tell that hurt JC.

Good luck to FCS Tuesday night @ Watertown and goodbye MIDTNSPORTSFAN..........Go to the girls page now and post all you want to!

you can get on here post figures all you want that doesn't make them correct idiot. If you're the one that announced the game then you seen first hand how bad the refs were but they were one sided for your team so that makes it ok. We weren't behind the entire 4th quarter it was a 1 point game when the refs decided to take it over. So you sir need get your stuff straight and quit lieing about how bad the refs were because they were bad! Games over ya'll won, wasn't fair but ya did. Refs suck and were turned into the tssaa so they can deal with it. and as far as the christian school goes, our boys were cussed out all night on the floor by the recruits from the christian school so its anything but a christian school.

I guess you were on the floor with the boys to hear all that cursing being done. Give me a break MidTn. Send all the video's you want to send it won't change a thing.

you can get on here post figures all you want that doesn't make them correct idiot. The foul count is skewed because of all the late make up calls by the refs with a minute and a half to go they call 6 fouls on FCS when they didn't count and the game was already decided. All but one was a non shooting foul where all of your fouls except 2 were shooting fouls. Your team fouled as much or more and were just as physical as our guys were the only difference is the refs turned their head when one of our guys took an elbow to the face or a punch to the jaw but called the hand check against us at half court. They laid on Godwin all night, hammered him several times when he shot, cut his legs out, hit mcmillan in the head, knocked ragland to the floor with a vicious elbow to the face with Dycus looking right at it 3 feet away and .... yeah you guessed it no foul! So when you dig deeper you can see why our fans and players were upset. If you're the one that announced the game then you seen first hand how bad the refs were but they were one sided for your team so that makes it ok. We weren't behind the entire 4th quarter it was a 1 point game when the refs decided to take it over. So you sir need get your stuff straight and quit lieing about how bad the refs were because they were bad! Games over ya'll won, wasn't fair but ya did. Refs suck and were turned into the tssaa so they can deal with it. and as far as the christian school goes, our boys were cussed out all night on the floor by the recruits from the christian school so its anything but a christian school.

"recruit from the christian school"? how do you even know what he was saying? How about you ask your players what they were saying to him! Your just a sore loser making up stuff! And your also mad that the "new recruit" you always love to talk about scored 14 on yall and wasn't even playing good!

the more i read these posts, i start to think that midtensportsfan was the first of the Jackson County fans to be removed from the gym. only reason i start to think this is that you are both lunatics and sounds like you both have a temper problem (just like many of the players for JC) but either way Jackson County lost and FC won. :mrgreen:

I am neither a FCS fan nor a JC fan. I am just someone attending the game to see who was advancing on in the regionals. I must say that many, many questionaable calls decided this game. I for one could understand the enrage of the JC fans. If this happened to my home team, I would have to issue a complaint to the TSSAA. It may fall on deaf ears as many complaints to them do, but I would have my voice. It will take many complaints to get any change. If everyone sits back and grumbles and reports nothing, officaiating will continue to be the way that it is now. Also, after attending several games in this region, I think that some type of code of conduct for student sections should be developed and enforced. I have watched students bullying players and fans that goes way beyond typical fan heckling. At the district tourneys in both the 7a and 8a, I watched student sections behave badly. I know that these are tough districts, and games get intense, but I'm sorry, everyone including students should stay in control of themselves and be good sports.

if players cant take the heat that a student section gives them then they shouldnt be on the court. FC's student section was in the head of about three or four of JC's players. if those players had kept their composure and just played the game then JC wouldnt be complaining about the student section. :D

I don't think I said anything about any of the players not being able to take the heat. There is a big difference in cheering on your team and belittling the opposing team. I also think that I said I witnessed all student sections including 7a and 8a being disrespectful. There is a right way and a wrong way to do everything. Just remember you just never know who is watching, so choosing to do the right thing, should always be the goal.

our boys were cussed out all night on the floor by the recruits from the christian school so its anything but a christian school.

Amusing that anyone from J/C would have the audacity to mention "other schools recruits" after some of the "transplants" that have played for the Lady Blue Devils in recent years. :roflol:

I don't think I said anything about any of the players not being able to take the heat. There is a big difference in cheering on your team and belittling the opposing team. I also think that I said I witnessed all student sections including 7a and 8a being disrespectful. There is a right way and a wrong way to do everything. Just remember you just never know who is watching, so choosing to do the right thing, should always be the goal.

it didnt seem like the FC student section did anything that was too out of hand. if they did then the administration would have stopped it. :mrgreen:

it didnt seem like the FC student section did anything that was too out of hand. if they did then the administration would have stopped it. :mrgreen:

:roflol::roflol::roflol: The administration would have stopped it??? I was told that even the officer said he didn't agree with it but he couldn't do anything unless the administration told him to.

The key word in your post is seem...perception is everything. I know noone on either team and could care less who advanced....it was my perception that BOTH fan bases were disrespectful to each other. The only difference is that one JC fan was thrown out and I am sure that others could have been, but on the same hand some of the FCS side should have been in the foyer with him. I sat one half on one side of the gym and the last half on the other, so I am making this call on what I percieved after experiencing it from both sides.

:roflol::roflol::roflol: The administration would have stopped it??? I was told that even the officer said he didn't agree with it but he couldn't do anything unless the administration told him to.

Guys the student section wasnt the problem last night, the three men with the striped shirts were the only real problems in the gym. They about let this game get out of control. I seen #12 from FCS following #25 down the court running his mouth, and I also seen #22 swinging at McMillan. I have to say #25 and McMillan did a great job of keeping their heads, because I know that they were close to giving those rich recruits a good ol' fashioned country butt whooping. The referees let the game get way out of control, however what's done is done. JC is going home and taking the gloves and cleats out of the closet, and FCS needs to focus on Clarkrange instead of talking more trash on here. Even if FCS makes it past Clarkrange, I don't see them beating Trent Boles and co. If they act the same way and take swings at Clay Co., and the referees let it get out of contol again, I know Celina will not keep their composure and there will be a bench clearing brawl. That is as long as Clay Co. makes it past PC. If it makes you feel better about yourselves getting on here and running your mouths about what was or wasn't called, then by all means continue. It isn't going to change anything though. FCS won and JC is hitting the diamond.

Guys the student section wasnt the problem last night, the three men with the striped shirts were the only real problems in the gym. They about let this game get out of control. I seen #12 from FCS following #25 down the court running his mouth, and I also seen #22 swinging at McMillan. I have to say #25 and McMillan did a great job of keeping their heads, because I know that they were close to giving those rich recruits a good ol' fashioned country butt whooping. The referees let the game get way out of control, however what's done is done. JC is going home and taking the gloves and cleats out of the closet, and FCS needs to focus on Clarkrange instead of talking more trash on here. Even if FCS makes it past Clarkrange, I don't see them beating Trent Boles and co. If they act the same way and take swings at Clay Co., and the referees let it get out of contol again, I know Celina will not keep their composure and there will be a bench clearing brawl. That is as long as Clay Co. makes it past PC. If it makes you feel better about yourselves getting on here and running your mouths about what was or wasn't called, then by all means continue. It isn't going to change anything though. FCS won and JC is hitting the diamond.

FC has made it past "Boles and Co." in the recent weeks. by looking at the scores, they did it well since they won by double digits. they have also made it past Pickett so from looking at the schedules and records and watching the game last night at FCS, if FCS can get past Clarkrange then I see nothing stopping them from the region championship. but good luck to all