HUNTLAND/MOORE COUNTY

archangel

I believe the girls from Lynchburg have heard enough of how under-rated they are from the Huntland

Hornet faithful. I expect a big game from all the girls and a 20 point victory is not out of the question tonight!

Gosh I hope the MC girls go into that game thinking that they are going to win by 20. Also, I am pretty sure the student section is chanting over-rated.

I believe the girls from Lynchburg have heard enough of how under-rated they are from the Huntland

Hornet faithful. I expect a big game from all the girls and a 20 point victory is not out of the question tonight!

They definitely are chanting 'over-rated' being under-rated is normally a good thing, it means no one thinks you are as good as you are.. However if you are over-rated then you aren't as good as you say..

Taking it im NOT from Huntland and am actually from MC. itd the truth obviously taking it that besides Forrest they have been the one team in single A thats kept up with us at all. No reason to try sugar coat it THey dont play up to the level they can this can be thier last game. hopefully MC prevaiils but this huntland teams not one to sleep on and as long as we come out with a win these post are irrelevant!