Region 5 and 6 Tourment

follower93

Who will win.. Regions 5 and 6 and go to substate?   

24 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win Region 5 single A?

• Clarksville Academy
    • McEwen
    • Nashville Christian
    • Huntland
  2. 2. Who will win Region 6 single A?

3. 3. Who will have the best chances in State if they were to go? If to say Clarksville Academy were to go?

• McEwen
    • Nashville Christian
    • Hurtland
    • Wayne County
    • Perry County
    • Summertown
    • Mt.Pleasant

How will it play out in Regions 5 and 6? Can any of these teams compete in the state tourment with Clarksville Academy? Or will there a upset this year from Region 5 and 6 going to substate and the state tourment? I say there could be a upset in Region 6 with Wayne County beating Perry County and have McEwen have there revenge at substate agian. That's only if McEwen can play good at Community against Nashville Christian which they split games in there normal season.. I think that game will come down to who wants it more, and who is ready to play. Im pulling for McEwen by 7. Summertown will beat Mt.Pleasant I say by a good margin maybe 13 points and Clarksville Academy will kill Hurtland by 17 or more.. :roflol:

Edited by follower93

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Assuming CA holds serve in 5A, I truly believe that the runner up in 6A is finished. I do not see a team from 6A being able to go into CA and upset them. I also believe that the runner up in 5A will be had pressed to go to Stown or PC and pull out a win. Those home courts, IN MY OPINION, do not bode well for the Nashville area te

ams.

Assuming CA holds serve in 5A, I truly believe that the runner up in 6A is finished. I do not see a team from 6A being able to go into CA and upset them. I also believe that the runner up in 5A will be had pressed to go to Stown or PC and pull out a win. Those home courts, IN MY OPINION, do not bode well for the Nashville area te

ams.

I agree 100% I think McEwen can go to PC and throw a upset as they go far back there more of a rivarly just in a different district. What McEwen needs to worry about first is Nashville Christian as thats going to be a big game for them.. They will half to come out and play well.. Also I don't think that Perry County will be beat Wayne County because Tyler Rice has been hot here lately and they really is nobody that can cover him when he is hot he can shoot just about anywhere.

Why couldn't they? They have every right as any other team does don't they? Is there gym to small? Honestly it wouldnt really If they couldn't there a good team they could play pretty much anywhere. I'm hoping for a upset and Mt. Pleasant beats them

Gym is to small. They have played at Mt Pleasant in the past.

Let me clarify, this conversation took place in passing and eagleclaw has more specific knowledge of numbers, but I can say I was told in general terms that yes, Stown can play at home for substate. Asked the principal in passing this very question and his reply was that they did lift the seating requirement and that yes theycan host.