Red Boiling Springs vs Jackson County

swanson71

RBS has several good players, Jenkins and Painter impress me against Trousdale.Coulter is very good and she is designed to run the offense but The guard from Trousdale was in her face all night and played great D on her. This game will be played tight and slow if RBS gets a early lead but if JC is hitting the three and gets early lead it will result in a double digit win.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RBS has several good players, Jenkins and Painter impress me against Trousdale.Coulter is very good and she is designed to run the offense but The guard from Trousdale was in her face all night and played great D on her. This game will be played tight and slow if RBS gets a early lead but if JC is hitting the three and gets early lead it will result in a double digit win.

If Jackson County can contain RBS's outside game then it should be a double digit game as RBS doesn't match up well at all with Jackson County inside. However, I do see a great game between 2 talented teams. When TC had played RBS in the region it was for the 3rd time this season, so he knew exactly what he wanted to do and it worked, but RBS was just more talented and came out on top.

Anyone know the all tourny team and MVP?

Most of them Trousdale Bailey Howell Katie Belcher, Clay Mackinzie Hamilton and Emma Ogletree, RBS Lacey Coulter Morgan Burgener, JC Mackinzie Hensley Jaycee Coe Brooklyn Apple, and the MVP Caroline Warden. I think another girl from RBS but I can't Remember her name.

RBS played a great first half, but in the 2nd half it got frustating for them. Caroline Warden played unbelieveable the whole game and definately deserved MVP. Like I said RBS got frustrated in the 2nd half and was a completely different team. The first half they played great defense and well on offense, and though JC was up by 6 points I felt RBS had played dead even with them. The 2nd half RBS went cold and couldn't hit a shot. Though JC did play good defense, RBS still had a bunch of open looks but just couldn't get anything to go in. On top of it RBS had a ton of fouls called on them to Jackson County's 2, though it isn't an excuse, and Jackson County was just on fire and couldn't miss. Jackson County had a mis-match down low and used it some but that wasn't what beat RBS like I thought it would, but it was Jackson County being hot from the 3 all night long. JC has and outstanding team, every bit as good as last year, but I do not think they're 20 points better than RBS. I really hope they get to meet again as I would expect a much better game. Good luck to Jackson County the rest of the way and I hope you all do great and reach the championship game...

i agree she may have been the best defensive player in the tourney and those 3 three pointers she made was a killer for RBS

Hope is the most improved player on the team. A great player, on a greatteam.

Congratulations JC. I believe another gold ball is within reach. I really dont't

want to beat a dead horse. But RBS is going to blow another state champ season.

They have the athletes again. The big difference in region 4 game was coaching.

A very average coach that has always padded his skeduale to achieve wins. The

JC coach Jim Brown who has always played the very best teams, and is without

doubt the best high school coach in the state. And for teams that are looking

to improve, get a strong fairminded coach, work with the parents to encourage

support. And work to have a great school system. The fans will support this

effort. Again JC is blessed with all this. It did not just happen, they work

at it every day. They don't have to recruit kids, and parents, want to be part

of this. Go JC>