Team Nemesis Announces 2011 Mid Tenn Dixie Duals Team

coachknepper

This team is being sponsored by the MTSU Wrestling Foundation, Nemesis School of MMA and Ideas Tees. Any other Middle Tennessee companies looking to sponsor the team to help pay for singlets, transportation, and hotels please call me, Coach Bryan Knepper @ 931-222-7213.

ROSTER (as of 3/1/11) with 2011 state placement

INCLUDES FOUR STATE CHAMPIONS AND 17 STATE MEDALISTS

103 Donovan Roberts, Sr - 5th D-1 at 103 - Clarksville NW

112 Alex Kaferle, Jr - 2nd D-1 at 112 - Tullahoma

112 LeGrand Sommers, Jr - Blackman

119 Tanner Bates, Sr - 1st D-1 at 119 - Mt. Juliet

119 Jacob Freeman, So - 6th D-1 at 119 - Ravenwood

125 Eric Feuerbacher, Sr - 1st D-1 at 125 - Blackman

125 Patrick Chadwick, Sr - 5th D-1 at 125 - Overton

130 Carlos Garcia, Jr - 4th D-1 at 130 - McGavock

135 Caleb Little, Jr - 4th D-1 at 140 - Independence

135 Damean Sawyer, Sr - Harpeth

140 Chad Isbell, Jr - 2nd D-1 at 140 - Clarksville

140 Ryan Nell, Sr - Blackman

145 Nathaniel Molina, Sr - 3rd D-1 at 145 - Pigeon Forge

145 Zeno Dupree, Sr - 4th D-2 at 140 - Brentwood Academy

152 Josue Brown, Sr - 1st D-1 at 145 - Hunter's Lane

160 Jonathan Roberts, Sr - 5th D-1 at 171 - Beech

171 John Shrader, Jr - 2nd D-1 at 160 - Franklin

189 Denzell Caldwell, Sr - 5th D-1 at 189 - Antioch

189 Adam Wells, Sr - Blackman

189/215 Scottie Boykin, So - 6th D-1 at 171 in '10 - Riverdale

215 Amos Mason, Jr - 1st D-2 at 215 - Brentwood Academy

285 Kristauf Tate, Sr - Overton

285 Taylor Podany, So - Beech

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Added:

103 Casey Dodson, 8th - Eagleville

112 Nick Insalaco, 10 - Wilson Central

135 Carlos Calloway, 12 - Brentwood Academy

152/160 Jeremy Miller, 12 - Greenback

189 Blake Biggs, 12 - Mt. Juliet

Unable to Compete:

103 Donovan Roberts, 12 - Clarksville NW

135 Damean Sawyer, 12 - Harpeth

I don't understand the point of the question.

Also--Alex Kaferle will be competing with Chattanooga.

Coach, I think you know what is being asked. You can not place, nor can you accept a medal for a tournament if you do not weigh in on Saturday morning. Let's be real.

Also, where is Michael Kennedy? I know that he was hurt and missed the season; however, is he able to wrestle now and if so, will he wrestle for you? What is he doing now? Is he still scheduled to go to UTC? Can you give us an update on him.

Freeman reached the semis on Friday night. All wrestlers that reach the semis are gauranteed a top 6 finish.

You must make weight on Saturday. If you do not make weight on Saturday, you do not place; therefore, you do not medal. There are no guarantees!

Let's make someething else up!

Edited by hoosierdad

Coach, I think you know what is being asked. You can not place, nor can you accept a medal for a tournament if you do not weigh in on Saturday morning. Let's be real.

Also, where is Michael Kennedy? I know that he was hurt and missed the season; however, is he able to wrestle now and if so, will he wrestle for you? What is he doing now? Is he still scheduled to go to UTC? Can you give us an update on him.

hoosierdad I heard Kennedy may not be going to UTC after all. My guess is that he will be wrestling for MTSU next fall. I also heard he was ready to wrestle now. I can't wait to see what he does at the Dixie Duals. The Murfreesboro team is loaded! Good luck guys.

Firstly, I do not pretend to answer for anyone when it comes to their decisions on where or whether to wrestle.

Secondly, I believe this exercise of whether someone weighed in or not Saturday to be pointless...if you know the answer to the question, as seemingly you do, then the only reason to bring up such a question is to stir up trouble (or intend to).

I am not aware of what is going on with Kennedy as far as next season. I can say definitively that he isn't on the Dixie Duals team and won't be wrestling for MTSU next year.

Firstly, I do not pretend to answer for anyone when it comes to their decisions on where or whether to wrestle.

Secondly, I believe this exercise of whether someone weighed in or not Saturday to be pointless...if you know the answer to the question, as seemingly you do, then the only reason to bring up such a question is to stir up trouble (or intend to).

I am not aware of what is going on with Kennedy as far as next season. I can say definitively that he isn't on the Dixie Duals team and won't be wrestling for MTSU next year.

Coach, not trying to stir up trouble, just commenting on a question to you that you side stepped. The question was how come you listed a wrestler as placing in the state when they did not weigh in on Saturday. You answered with "I don't understand the point of the question?" The point is the wrestler did not place!

Coach, not trying to stir up trouble, just commenting on a question to you that you side stepped. The question was how come you listed a wrestler as placing in the state when they did not weigh in on Saturday. You answered with "I don't understand the point of the question?" The point is the wrestler did not place!

TSSAA gave the kid a medal. the kid is good wrestler. Does not matter anymore. Lets move on to something else.