MCHS RAIDERETTES TRAVEL TO LORETTO

mchsassistman

Imagine that. Someone from Moore Co. asking if some other gym is big enough to accommodate a game? That's funny. The Loretto Gym will prolly hold more than your gym.

Thank You Capt. Obvious!!! I know our gym isn't big enough. Thats why we hold our SubState games at Motlow. Had heard that it was a small gym and was making sure it wasn't going to be held elswhere.

Does anyone know what time they are going to open the doors tomorrow night?

Thank You Capt. Obvious!!! I know our gym isn't big enough. Thats why we hold our SubState games at Motlow. Had heard that it was a small gym and was making sure it wasn't going to be held elswhere.

We called MCHS.

The AD from Loretto told MCHS the gate would not open until 6 pm

Why aren't you holding it at Motlow this year? (Oops! Did I say that out loud?)(cough), anyway, you heard right, THE BARN is very small, but big enought to host a Sub-State game yet small enough to make MC or any opposing team wish they'd never shown up! It's a lot like Goldilock's porridge, it's "just right"!! Wishing you safe travels to and from and a good ol' fashioned small town Loretto hospitality while you're here!!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LADY MUSTANGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumb:

• Upvote 1

I pick MC by 10 in a close game. Moore County's experience in big road games will pay off in this one, from their postseason run last year to the Midsouth Classic and tough AAA road tests this year. That should help them to stay collected and play their game--they've been in this situation and know they can come out victorious.

If MCHS play as a team today.. They will come out with a victory very easy tonight..If not they will struggle.. MC's point guard that they lost against Forrest is expected to play tonight.. Moore County wins by 12..MC will bring all there fans and it will pack there gym just like every Away game that they play..Go MC

Just wondering if they brought it or not?

• Upvote 1

Just wondering if they brought it or not?

Moore County Raiderettes brought it in the first half and left it in the dressing room at half-time. Too many mental errors tonight. Not blocking out on free throws, travelling violations, you can't play not to lose which is what it looked like from the stands they were doing. No one wanted to take over in the third quarter, which was the difference in the game in my opinion. Loretto never gave up, though, you have to give Greg and the girls credit. They fought all night long. Not the way we wanted to see the season end, nevertheless girls Moore County is still proud of you!!

Congrats do go out to Junior Rachel Garland as well as senior Heather Vann for eclipsing the 1500 point plateau for their careers.

Moore County Raiderettes brought it in the first half and left it in the dressing room at half-time. Too many mental errors tonight. Not blocking out on free throws, travelling violations, you can't play not to lose which is what it looked like from the stands they were doing. No one wanted to take over in the third quarter, which was the difference in the game in my opinion. Loretto never gave up, though, you have to give Greg and the girls credit. They fought all night long. Not the way we wanted to see the season end, nevertheless girls Moore County is still proud of you!!

Congrats do go out to Junior Rachel Garland as well as senior Heather Vann for eclipsing the 1500 point plateau for their careers.

Well spoken! I think both teams are defintely state championship material! Wish they both could be in the Boro. MC has a great team & coach & fans & should be very proud of a great season!

Well congrats to Loretto they never gave up..Moore county played as a team the first half but didnt really care the second half(as it seemed) Well congrats for both teams making it this far.. Good luck to loretto in the state tournament..

Well spoken! I think both teams are defintely state championship material! Wish they both could be in the Boro. MC has a great team & coach & fans & should be very proud of a great season!