McEwen @ Summertown

follower93

33 members have voted

1. 1. Who win substate if each team plays to there capability?

• Summertown
    • McEwen

The gym seating did seem questionable... According to TSSAA you have to have a seating capacity of 1000 to host a sectional game. I counted two sides, 90' long, with 7 rows... and one endzone, 30' long, with 7 rows... at 18" to a seat (TSSAA) I came up with about 1006 seats... and if you take out the seats where the wooden trusses (awsome) are at you get just below 1000. I would imagine that Trotter's Dad did a little talking to get the game at S'town for the sectionals this year instead of MTP in the past...

I remember reading somewhere that they lowered the necessary capacity for the host school. Bubba hasn't seemed the same since he went down with the injury, and Matthews has been the stand-out player so far during the tournament for Summertown. He is definitely a very underrated player, and has been very impressive during tourney time. He's a tough player who works really hard.

• Upvote 1

I remember reading somewhere that they lowered the necessary capacity for the host school. Bubba hasn't seemed the same since he went down with the injury, and Matthews has been the stand-out player so far during the tournament for Summertown. He is definitely a very underrated player, and has been very impressive during tourney time. He's a tough player who works really hard.

I agree that Matthews has been the stand out player in post season. He has been the player that has made the 3, stole the ball or took the charge that fired the Eagles up and changed the momentum. I also think he is very underrated and his contributions to this team are huge. He always plays tough and never gives up. I enjoy watching him play.

GOOD LUCK AT STATE EAGLES!!!