Who Will McMinn Central draw for their first game?

Choices:

Pigeon Forge

Macon County

David Lipscomb

Cannon County

Elizebethton

Liberty Tech. Magnet

Manassas

I'm going with Macon County.

I suspect that all of these teams are good to have achieved reaching this level....but from their record and on the teams they've beat, as well as a knowledgeable friend of mine who has seen them play, I think Elizabethton would be the team Central would like to avoid as long as they can. Cannon Co. is obviously a good team, and the only team to beat Central this year.

I hope Elizabethton or Cannon County.

Before everybody starts saying they cannot meet Cannon Co. in the first game. Here is what is on the tssaa.org website. This came start from the Instructions for Head Coach of State Tournament Qualifier: Teams from the same region will be in opposite brackets. They are not in the same region so they can meet in the first game of state.

I hope Elizabethton or Cannon County.

Before everybody starts saying they cannot meet Cannon Co. in the first game. Here is what is on the tssaa.org website. This came start from the Instructions for Head Coach of State Tournament Qualifier: Teams from the same region will be in opposite brackets. They are not in the same region so they can meet in the first game of state.

I hope just about anyone but Elizabethton or Cannon...preferably Pigeon Forge