Cannon Co vs Elizabethton

HSespn

Great win Lionettes! An overall well played game by CC besides the amount of turnovers. 24 for the Cyclones is a great player and was the only reason they kept it close. I'm not complaining about the ref's, there were "no calls" that went both way and that's gonna happen. Good Luck to CC today against McMinn Central!

Very disappointing loss today for the Lady Cyclones. Betsy didn't play their best. I'm sure Cannon Co could have played better as well. Regardless, congrats to CC on the win and good luck going forward. It's tough enough to win at this level, but you can't expect to win when you shoot 9-20 from the line. That's particularly hard to understand when the Lady Cyclones were shooting 75% on the year as a team. The officiating was not very consistent (as was mentioned above), but I don't think it made a difference overall. If there was one call that could have swung the pendulum in EHS's favor at the end, it would have to be the "no call" on the blatant travel in front of the EHS bench. The most disturbing thing about it was the official watching the play raised his arm as though he was going to whistle the violation and then didn't. Regardless, that's why they say, "If if's and but's where candy and nuts, we'd all have a Merry Christmas!"

What is the matter didn't the carter county cyclones get to take their carter county refs with them? Oh well time to hit the recruiting trail now.

The only word I can think of to describe you, Boo, is "Loser". I'm surprised you waited so long to rear your ugly head. What happened? Did coacht disable your account? (Hehehe) You can crawl back in your hole now. Regardless, the Lady Cyclones had a great year and I'm proud of the girls, coaches, cheerleaders and fans. It's great being a Cyclone!