Has a 7A team ever gotten blown out like Jackson Co

bobcatfan300

... uh... where was i gloating... tell me. IF i was gloating i would have said yeah yeah ya got 6 Gold and 2 Silver and a 22-4 record... we got a 20-1 record in The State with 5 Gold Balls to show for it yeah only 5 but eh, percentage wise we've got a better record, but yeah i'll admit the last 10 years have been... eh at best for us here in B'town last year and the year i was helping the program were our best years here since the mid 90's, man I cant wait till y'all go back up to AA maybe then y'all will have your ego's taken down 3-4 notches. Also fair warining, y'all may not wanna over look us on either boys or girls next year or ya may be in for a VERY rude awakening.

N.J.

Fair warning, PC girls will be 4th in the district and like it. PC boys might take 1st, your girls don't have a chance.

swannie you are mistaken the girls beat JC in region 2009 and got beat in substate and the tssaa printout of this years tourney dosen't show the boys there since 1995 but it may be wrong.

Actually, you're mistaken. PC girls won at CSAS (on coach T team schedule), and PC boys went in '05 for sure ( beat Clay Co. on buzzer beater to win region and beat Grace to get there).

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

swannie you are mistaken the girls beat JC in region 2009 and got beat in substate and the tssaa printout of this years tourney dosen't show the boys there since 1995 but it may be wrong.

Well I do know that PC made it in 05. They lost to Clay County in the district tournament and ended up beating them again in the region tournament. Pickett County lost to Wayne County in the state tournament by just a few points. I think they made it as well when Nathan Aaron played on the PC team, but like I said i'm not real sure. And as far as the PC girls, I was almost certain they made it to state a few years ago, but I could be wrong!

Well I do know that PC made it in 05. They lost to Clay County in the district tournament and ended up beating them again in the region tournament. Pickett County lost to Wayne County in the state tournament by just a few points. I think they made it as well when Nathan Aaron played on the PC team, but like I said i'm not real sure. And as far as the PC girls, I was almost certain they made it to state a few years ago, but I could be wrong!

I also believe the PC girls made it to state