Has a 7A team ever gotten blown out like Jackson Co

bobcatfan300

anyone can pick a certain year in the past that any team has had a bad game, but the good ones for me outweigh the two bad ones mentioned in this post, buy a program and look at the record of JC in state tourney play and look at the others mentioned and you will get the drift.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you happen to read the title of this topic? And the first post of the thread? To the surprise of many, Jackson County residents can READ! What the..........

I did and how in the world did you get everyone from RBS hating Jackson County or whatever? It in no way does this bash Jackson County, but states a valid point because teams from here are usually playing in the championship or coming close to it and both teams from this area lost by a combined 40 points in the first round...

Edited by swanson71

Jackson back in 07 lost 50-22 to Gleason, hoping thats a typo on the TSSAA's archives, last thumping before that(counting only 12+ point losses) was 02 when Celina lost to Trenton Peaybody 53-38 so yeah...

while your gloating post what happened 2808, 2010 STATE CHAMPIONS you'll never get beat in state if you never go but I'll take a couple losses in the big dance the past 12 years with 6 gold balls and 2 silver.So thats 22-4 in tourney since 1999.

while your gloating post what happened 2808, 2010 STATE CHAMPIONS you'll never get beat in state if you never go but I'll take a couple losses in the big dance the past 12 years with 6 gold balls and 2 silver.So thats 22-4 in tourney since 1999.

... uh... where was i gloating... tell me. IF i was gloating i would have said yeah yeah ya got 6 Gold and 2 Silver and a 22-4 record... we got a 20-1 record in The State with 5 Gold Balls to show for it yeah only 5 but eh, percentage wise we've got a better record, but yeah i'll admit the last 10 years have been... eh at best for us here in B'town last year and the year i was helping the program were our best years here since the mid 90's, man I cant wait till y'all go back up to AA maybe then y'all will have your ego's taken down 3-4 notches. Also fair warining, y'all may not wanna over look us on either boys or girls next year or ya may be in for a VERY rude awakening.

N.J.

... uh... where was i gloating... tell me. IF i was gloating i would have said yeah yeah ya got 6 Gold and 2 Silver and a 22-4 record... we got a 20-1 record in The State with 5 Gold Balls to show for it yeah only 5 but eh, percentage wise we've got a better record, but yeah i'll admit the last 10 years have been... eh at best for us here in B'town last year and the year i was helping the program were our best years here since the mid 90's, man I cant wait till y'all go back up to AA maybe then y'all will have your ego's taken down 3-4 notches. Also fair warining, y'all may not wanna over look us on either boys or girls next year or ya may be in for a VERY rude awakening.

N.J.

your topic heading (gloating)and those 5 gold ball were before my time for past 15 or so years PC hasn't even been to state boys or girls as far as I know. You and muffin must have the same negative daddy always bad mouthing JC just keep bringing those kids in from Overton co. and KY and you may make it back to competing with the rest of district

your topic heading (gloating)and those 5 gold ball were before my time for past 15 or so years PC hasn't even been to state boys or girls as far as I know. You and muffin must have the same negative daddy always bad mouthing JC just keep bringing those kids in from Overton co. and KY and you may make it back to competing with the rest of district

Just a little correction. Pickett County boys were in the state tournament in 2005, and if i'm not mistaken 2001. The Pickett County Girls was in the state tournament in 2009...sorry just had too :)

Just a little correction. Pickett County boys were in the state tournament in 2005, and if i'm not mistaken 2001. The Pickett County Girls was in the state tournament in 2009...sorry just had too :)

swannie you are mistaken the girls beat JC in region 2009 and got beat in substate and the tssaa printout of this years tourney dosen't show the boys there since 1995 but it may be wrong.