Losers for 8 AA

MrNoitAll

Bond is still coaching at DeKalb. The pitcher we lost went to Gordonsville, and yes it was a pretty big dagger to the heart. She was extremely good. We will be using some pretty talented girls still, and one of them is a junior that has been pitching in games since freshman year, so it shouldn't kill us. Got some pretty good hitters, a lot of experience. We did lose three that went on to play college ball on scholarships. Maybe not as strong as last year, but I'd say with the coaching and experience we should still take district atleast.

Heard last night that Dekalb's junior pitcher tore her acl and is done for the year. Apparently they will have to use another junior who hasnt pitched since she was a freshman and will have to do the best they can with that.

DeKalb beat Smith Co. yesterday and have started off district play without a loss so far.

sounds like somebody missed it when Smith Co. was top of their district; [being as how they have started] may make a DRASTIC turn around in future games; we will wait and see

sounds like somebody missed it when Smith Co. was top of their district; [being as how they have started] may make a DRASTIC turn around in future games; we will wait and see

Yeah...3 district losses by one run...one in 11 innings...one in 8 innings...the other in the 7th. Yeah...drastic turn around. They play all 3 again. It's a tournament game. We will see who is ready at the end of the season. Four teams are virtually even. Any could win it.

Yeah...3 district losses by one run...one in 11 innings...one in 8 innings...the other in the 7th. Yeah...drastic turn around. They play all 3 again. It's a tournament game. We will see who is ready at the end of the season. Four teams are virtually even. Any could win it.

May have been 3 district losses by only one run each but it is still 3 losses.I agree any of top 4 could win but as it stands now only Dekalb and Livingston are undefeated in district play.We will see more next week as they play each other. :rolleyes:

May have been 3 district losses by only one run each but it is still 3 losses.I agree any of top 4 could win but as it stands now only Dekalb and Livingston are undefeated in district play.We will see more next week as they play each other. :rolleyes:

I've seen all 3 of these teams play. To me looks like LA wins with the short game, Dekalb is well coached and knows how to manufacture runs and SC seems to have the most talent, but it's just not being used for some reason. I say good coaching will get it done if I had to bet.

I've seen all 3 of these teams play. To me looks like LA wins with the short game, Dekalb is well coached and knows how to manufacture runs and SC seems to have the most talent, but it's just not being used for some reason. I say good coaching will get it done if I had to bet.

Neither will go through without at least a couple of losses. Don't see anyone rising above the other 3 at this point. At tournamnent time...which is what counts..it's anybody's game then. Two of the four will move on. It could be any of them.

Neither will go through without at least a couple of losses. Don't see anyone rising above the other 3 at this point. At tournamnent time...which is what counts..it's anybody's game then. Two of the four will move on. It could be any of them.

What happened with Dekalb and Livingston tonight?